Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered March 28th and Just picked this bad boy up yesterday in Edmonton, Alberta. Long wait time is finally over.

I was smiling the whole way home. So in love with the car.
FWIW: SR+ with no upgrades. Black interior.
It had some minor issues that i'll try to put in for service (though i keep getting error messages so I can't submit the claims yet)

Minor issues: one paint bubble on the driver side mirror, bumper panel and driver side door panel not flush with other panels. Minor rubber bubbling on one of the doors.

It doesn't even feel real. Can't wait to get this guy wrapped and tinted.

InkedTesla_LI.jpg

My dates on my 5/31 order tightened up to an 8 day window of 8/14-8/22 yesterday and my SA told me it was looking likely for a VIN soon with an EDD on his end of about 8/15. But then today my dates moved to a 13 day window of 8/15-8/28. So that’s definitely not happening. I’m going to take a small break from checking my account so I can stop having my hopes dashed. Good luck to all today and I hope the VIN wave continues!!
Sounds like we’re in the same rowboat. Yesterday my EDD was 8/14-8/28 and now it’s sitting at 8/16-9/5. Ordered white/black SR+ on 5/24.

Although it’s annoying to still be waiting for a car it’s kind of a blessing in my case because I’ll be out of town in early August.

Reactions: curlette461
Man, I just got SO excited! I found a MSM SR+ on existing inventory, called Tesla to get it matched to me, he went through the configuration with me to verify everything, and then he said "white interior right?"

I want black interior. DAMMIT!

In better news though, I asked him for any additional info on the EDD and he said I have a factory gate date of 8/12 with an ETA on delivery of 8/24... The wait continues.

Congrats to whoever was able to claim that beautiful car though!

Got a VIN this morning! White/white, 5/31 Bay Area.

However, my review agreements tab is still greyed out? Has this happened to anyone else?
Same thing. Got my VIN yesterday, checked again this morning and the agreements button is greyed out, with nothing there. I'm hoping to get the text to pay soon and scheduling by Monday or Tuesday. Right now, I just have a VIN.

Reactions: asquared17
It does says that to me.
However there were some agreements of the Loan and TV in my case.
Yeah the loan documents weren’t something I got myself as I have self financing but unsure of what agreements they are referring to beyond the prompts that are allowed instantly like TV. The TV prompt is a requirement before continuing when the vehicles in transit to my knowledge.
Guess we shall see

Man, I just got SO excited! I found a MSM SR+ on existing inventory, called Tesla to get it matched to me, he went through the configuration with me to verify everything, and then he said "white interior right?"

I want black interior. DAMMIT!

In better news though, I asked him for any additional info on the EDD and he said I have a factory gate date of 8/12 with an ETA on delivery of 8/24... The wait continues.

Congrats to whoever was able to claim that beautiful car though!
Where did you find existing inventory? The Tesla website?

Where did you find existing inventory? The Tesla website?

Most expensive thing I bought so far was the 3D Maxpider floor mats so I feel you!!

I've been shopping around for ceramic tint as well. Got a couple of quotes and I already decided on the place.
Ahh I posted a question in another thread about costs on tint! I know we're supposed to get UV tint already on the moon roof, but I still hear of sunburns on bald heads..