Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Made this chart to help decide what I'm going to set for my cruise control. On surface streets I usually go 4 over, on highways I usually go 8-9 over, but there aren't two settings for that. If you are like me, then this will show you what works best for your driving style. Nothing is going to be perfect for me, but I'm figuring on which will I have to change the speed after I set it the least. (This is for MPH, it's just math so the numbers are the same for KPH, but these aren't typical KPH limits). Have a lot of free time to think about these things waiting for the car to deliver
1627843417134.png

Made this chart to help decide what I'm going to set for my cruise control. On surface streets I usually go 4 over, on highways I usually go 8-9 over, but there aren't two settings for that. If you are like me, then this will show you what works best for your driving style. Nothing is going to be perfect for me, but I'm figuring on which will I have to change the speed after I set it the least. (This is for MPH, it's just math so the numbers are the same for KPH, but these aren't typical KPH limits). Have a lot of free time to think about these things waiting for the car to deliver
View attachment 690669

Give this man a car already.

Did you order at home? I did it at a shop...
yes, mine was at home - but i noticed afterwards that they started applying it online so maybe it is included? unsure.

i am supposed to pick up in princeton - i wonder if our cars will be in a similar delivery/arrival!! (probably not since you are 10 days before me but it would be fun if we were like unofficial family 😂)

Last edited:
Reactions: Vystery
The shop I go to quoted $400 for LLumar CTX for all side windows plus one piece rear. Where you getting yours done G5 or Pro Tint? EDD moved back to August 09 - August 29. Back to sleep...
I got 400 for the same, but want clear tint on windshield and thinking about the moonroof as well.. seems like it'll be around 1200-1800 for a good tint.

We got a reservation number. Is it supposed to be immediate VIN?
Yes, from others experience that have posted here they got an immediate TV agreement and then a VIN for inventory vehicles. I would contact Tesla support, it took me speaking to a supervisor to get to the bottom of what happened. I believe a lot of what appears in “inventory” on Tesla-info.com and then quickly disappears are cars that are being transferred to other customers (from what the supervisor told me) and not actually available to purchase.

Yes, from others experience that have posted here they got an immediate TV agreement and then a VIN for inventory vehicles. I would contact Tesla support, it took me speaking to a supervisor to get to the bottom of what happened. I believe a lot of what appears in “inventory” on Tesla-info.com and then quickly disappears are cars that are being transferred to other customers (from what the supervisor told me) and not actually available to purchase.
We got the VIN omg! Getting our car a month early!