Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That’s what I got as well. I’ll let you know when a range pops up in my account again. Still nothing 🙄 you’re right, I’d rather know it’s been pushed back than nothing
Yeah, even if that date is January, at least I have some "reassurance" if there is such a thing with Tesla custom orders lol. My SA did tell me today that it is normal for the EDD to disappear and then reappear when the date gets closer. So, maybe no date is good? lol who knows??

Yeah, even if that date is January, at least I have some "reassurance" if there is such a thing with Tesla custom orders lol. My SA did tell me today that it is normal for the EDD to disappear and then reappear when the date gets closer. So, maybe no date is good? lol who knows??
Mine went from Jan to Nov, now Dec in a matter of a week, i just hope it gets here sooner than Dec

Reactions: martinmac85
My SA told me that getting the white with Aero wheels would be the easiest to get because they’re making more of those than any other combinations. Have you heard something different? 🙁
This seems to be accurate. I placed an order for an LR Aero White/White on 9/13 and I'm getting an EDD of October 23 - November 12. We'll see if that's actually true as the date range gets closer.

Anybody who replaced originally order with LFP order & had the 100 dollar credit transferred, was it taken off of your down payment? Or total payment of the car?

They left my down payment price the same and took it off of the “total payment” of my lease and is only taking off 50 dollars total over 36 months (so basically I’m losing 50 in this) seems kinda unfair to me.

Anybody who replaced originally order with LFP order & had the 100 dollar credit transferred, was it taken off of your down payment? Or total payment of the car?

They left my down payment price the same and took it off of the “total payment” of my lease and is only taking off 50 dollars total over 36 months (so basically I’m losing 50 in this) seems kinda unfair to me.
SA was able to apply the $100 to the new car. Was a piece of cake. I would not cancel the other order. I let them do that when they moved the $100…

It looks like they credited my NCA order fee in the "Payments Received" section of my account page. I am paying cash for my car, so I'm not sure if that makes a difference.

Attachments

• Tesla_Model3_Total_Cost.jpg
    Tesla_Model3_Total_Cost.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 71

I had two extraneous $250 orders by the time it was all said and done, a total of $500, and the way Tesla handled it kind of took me by surprise. They took $300 off my down payment, and the other $200 was subtracted from my loan amount (so my 72 months of payments went down $3 per month…