Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks! I was prepared to pay the $2k increase to get an LFP car from inventory, but now that its a $4k increase, the proposition isn't quite as enticing....seems like if I was willing to do that, I might as well just pony up for the LR....looks like I'll be holding out for my ordered delivery and see what I get.
Same here. I started looking at inventory cars this week. I’ll be scratching that idea now. I’m sitting at an EDD of Oct 24-Nov 5 but I’m sure that will get pushed back again.

Reactions: TexaCali
Did you receive a call to schedule your delivery appointment the same day you received your VIN?

Just received my VIN today (about 4-5 hours ago). Not sure when I should be expecting a call as my estimated delivery has gone from Oct 23 - Nov 5 to now Oct 27 - Oct 30. This changed once I had a VIN in my manage dashboard today.
Did not get a call but set delivery up and everything else as I have been on the phone with the a ton switching payment options and they got it out of the way. They said I’d get an official delivery call once it arrives in social. VIN Saturday. They said it would arrive as early as Monday/Tuesday.

Congratulations! Mine got pushed back to 11/13 - 12/4.
Ughh i pray you don’t have to go through what i went through with the constant pushbacks. It’s frustrating but they don’t forget about you! If that helps. Lol I’m living proof, my delivery is scheduled for this week. I think there was just a lot of orders this year and they just can’t keep up. It’s worth the wait I’m so excited!! Youre next babe!

Reactions: Syrjin
Have received my appointment for delivery now. Scheduled for Friday 10/29 SR3+ color MSM with black interior and aero wheels.

Anyone else select to pickup when first ordered but only had option for it to be delivered once scheduled. Either way excited to finally have it coming after so long. Just wanted to be able to check the car and be able to tell them directly.

Just curious whenever I get my Vin is it better to wait closer to the edd to do the loan? If you do it ahead of time will that possibly move you up the list? Also curious what rates you guys are getting using tesla finance
I wouldn’t apply for financing until you get your vin, have your SA set your account to cash for now, and as far as rates, Tesla financing is the way to go. Got 2.49% all you need is a credit score of 720 or higher. If not usually your own bank is the best bet

Congrats!! They moved ours up by two days after we made our appt. Stating it arrived at the SC early. Maybe that will happen for you too. Are they delivering to your address?
You know what, that’s a good question. I made the final payment and set up insurance to be effective yesterday, kinda in hopes that they ask me to pick up early, but the address on my account, where it says the scheduled delivery time, doesn’t say anything about picking up at Sahara. It says my address. I wouldn’t mind if they drop it off at my house, won’t change the amount of questions i want answered. Lol. I heard they kinda rush you through the pick up process.

Ordered 09/06 EDD updated today from (10/23 - 11/20) to (11/09 - 12/07.) Located in VA black/black SR+ aero. I just want to get off this rollercoaster lol...
Me too. I ordered 9/08, and last week, my EDD range switched from 10/4-10/24 to 11/15-12/17. I'm ready to just pull the plug and wait for the Kia EV6 or Hyundai Ioniq5 to be available. The only reason I was going for the Tesla was because it was supposed to be available now.