Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had a delivery date for this weekend but since I was unable to pick up my Model 3 SR+ until April 1st, I had to let it go. They said I had to pick it up by the end of the month (probably to make their numbers for 1stQ) :(... they gave me the option to finish the paperwork before my trip and have someone to pick it up for me, but most of my friends are taking their vacation too (spring break in South Florida).
Besides even if a co-worker could do it, I will rather wait for the second round because when I bough my house a couple of years ago, it took so long to finish the closing that I had to give a power attorney to a friend to finish the paperwork while I was on vacation o_O, and I didn't want to miss this opportunity.

Fed

PS: the VIN is now gone form my account.

I had a delivery date for this weekend but since I was unable to pick up my Model 3 SR+ until April 1st, I had to let it go. They said I had to pick it up by the end of the month (probably to make their numbers for 1stQ) :(... they gave me the option to finish the paperwork before my trip and have someone to pick it up for me, but most of my friends are taking their vacation too (spring break in South Florida).
Besides even if a co-worker could do it, I will rather wait for the second round because when I bough my house a couple of years ago, it took so long to finish the closing that I had to give a power attorney to a friend to finish the paperwork while I was on vacation o_O, and I didn't want to miss this opportunity.

Fed

PS: the VIN is now gone form my account.

That's crazy! Did you get your deposit refunded?

ugh....my SR+ just got pushed back again. Now they are saying 26th. It was 18th to start and has switched a few times. I called and they said it looks to still be in Freemont.

Mine still shows the 23rd (this Sat). I had emailed the local dealer where i'm picking it up to ask about possibly picking it up earlier. They emailed back to say that "delivery needs to move it out a day since it is now showing as not being to the dealership until Saturday". Oddly it still shows Saturday on my account. Not a huge deal, but it seems the delivery dates are not always accurate. I'm glad i didn't go through with everything i needed to change based on the Saturday delivery (multiple kids sports/carpool changes would have been needed)! But i went under the assumption it wouldn't be the original date... :D

Is it this forum, or it is true that Tesla has no demand problem? I just feel there are a lot of orders.

If you are following the news, especially investment news, you will no doubt be bombarded with lots of negatives. And while Tesla is not without its problems, most of the negatives IMO are more about selling the drama. I can't speak directly to anything South of the boarder, but it does appear to be busy if activity on this forum is an indication of anything. But in Montreal, I can tell you that they are moving a steady 15 cars/day/5 days/week since the rush ended last summer. I have also been told Toronto is just as busy, even with the loss of the Provincial tax credit there. I absolutely love my Model 3. You would just have to drive one to really get it.

I'm not sure why your partial premium Model 3 audio system doesn't come with the Immersive Sound because on Tesla's Model 3 ordering page it says partial premium interior is supposed to come with the Immersive Sound. It seems like your M3 has the basic audio system and not the "upgraded audio - immersive sound" system.

Whether it's supposed to come with it or not is a different matter. There are video walkthroughs that show that the SR+ trim does not come with immersive sound. At least, it does not have the option to enable or disable it in audio settings. You could make the argument that it does come with it but Tesla doesn't allow you to disable it in the SR+ but that would be super odd.

Hey everyone! I have enjoyed reading through all of these posts over the past few weeks while waiting for my Model 3 to arrive. I ordered the following config on 3/5:

SR+/Blue ext/White interior/18" aero wheels

I got a message this morning that I will be taking delivery on Thursday, 3/21. As far as I know, this is the first white interior delivery that I have seen on here. I hope this is good news for everyone else who has been waiting!

Great news! Let us know if it happens on Thursday, and if it does, I hope it all goes smoothly for you!

My wife and I ordered our SR+ 2/28; picked up tonight. It looks and drives exactly like our Long Range (chassis ~46000) from late July. Acceleration/handling/feel is right on the money.

One thing I did notice right away is the neighboring vehicles display - it seems much smoother than our LR. On that one, since a particular software update I want to say in September/October, vehicle positions have been consistently jumpy.

We picked up at Owings Mills, Maryland, where they are moving volume. I'd say there were probably a hundred units onsite. In the time we were there they unloaded a trunk carrying ten or so cars only to have another truck show up, and they began offloading that one too.

Attachments

• IMG_0732.jpeg
    IMG_0732.jpeg
    365.5 KB · Views: 97
Reactions: tiggerlu
Ordered a white exterior and interior SR+ with AP and upgraded wheels on 3/7/19. I received a text on 3/8 that said delivery date was between 3/16 - 3/27.

I just received a text that did delivery appointment is 3/25.

I’m not seeing a Vin in my profile. At what point does that show up? I’m in Arizona. Thx.

Ordered a white exterior and interior SR+ with AP and upgraded wheels on 3/7/19. I received a text on 3/8 that said delivery date was between 3/16 - 3/27.

I just received a text that did delivery appointment is 3/25.

I’m not seeing a Vin in my profile. At what point does that show up? I’m in Arizona. Thx.
My rep screwed me over by convincing me to switch to the mid range to get it within 2 weeks. Now it seems like I won’t get any faster if at all. This was my configuration too. I hope they can put me back in my sr + order spot. I’m so sick of Tesla right now.

Reactions: wrf2e
Hey guys,
So I got a text (see below) today stating that my model 3 is tentatively scheduled for delivery on 3/24 at my local Tesla location. It’s asking me to prior to delivery, to login to the Tesla account and complete and submit my delivery profile. What is that? Are they talking about the registration info, insurance info, lienholder info? If so, that’s already done from day 1. I wasn’t sure if I was supposed to do some other personal profile submission online.
The online says that they are drafting the contract and will contact me when final payment is ready.

From you guys past experience, when will I see the final contract and the VIN# online? I need those info to notify my loan company so that they can wire the money to Tesla before the delivery date. Thanks guys.

“Your Model 3 delivery appointment has been tentatively scheduled for 3/24 at 2 PM at the Delivery Center. Prior to delivery, please complete and submit your delivery profile at www.tesla.com/teslaaccount”

My rep screwed me over by convincing me to switch to the mid range to get it within 2 weeks. Now it seems like I won’t get any faster if at all. This was my configuration too. I hope they can put me back in my sr + order spot. I’m so sick of Tesla right now.

I’m sorry to hear. My wife and I kept going back and fourth on colors and just loved the white on white.

This is our first Tesla and I’m so inpatient. I can’t imagine how much more frustrating it must be thinking I could get a car earlier and now aren’t. Maybe call your local Tesla location and ask if they can find you what the original order was for?

Hey guys,
So I got a text (see below) today stating that my model 3 is tentatively scheduled for delivery on 3/24 at my local Tesla location. It’s asking me to prior to delivery, to login to the Tesla account and complete and submit my delivery profile. What is that? Are they talking about the registration info, insurance info, lienholder info? If so, that’s already done from day 1. I wasn’t sure if I was supposed to do some other personal profile submission online.
The online says that they are drafting the contract and will contact me when final payment is ready.

From you guys past experience, when will I see the final contract and the VIN# online? I need those info to notify my loan company so that they can wire the money to Tesla before the delivery date. Thanks guys.

“Your Model 3 delivery appointment has been tentatively scheduled for 3/24 at 2 PM at the Delivery Center. Prior to delivery, please complete and submit your delivery profile at www.tesla.com/teslaaccount”

Mine said the same thing. I imagine it’s just a generic text and they haven’t looked into your account. I’ve been calling my local Tesla every few days for an update and they said they aren’t waiting on anything from me.

My delivery is supposed to be Monday, I just wish I had a vin in my account.