Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That really interesting. I checked my order and it updated to give me the option to “Save on Autopilot before delivery”. I can then add Autopilot and FSD at regular 4k and 6.6k pricing I only have a tentative delivery date and am in Canada.

I would love to know what your Enhanced Autopilot option really is...

No need to worry. About an hour later it changed to what you have above, so it definitely was a bug/unintended on their part. :/

Reactions: Jffurlan
SR+ black/black ordered on 3/17, received a text last night to prepare for delivery on 3/28 at my address. I'm in Minnesota.

Any tips related to home delivery? I'll be trading in my vehicle at the same time.

New Haven, CT (pizza capitol)

Ordered SR+ white/white, 19”, EAP on 3/17

Got tentative delivery date of 3/27

Called Tesla last night to try and locate VIN, guy was very nice and said he found a VIN and my car was still “pinging” in CA. He said VIN would show in my account...still no VIN in my account lol

My question is- Don’t I need the actual full total of my car that includes taxes and stuff in order to apply for a loan? Tesla says that info “will arrive closer to delivery”. Which is in 5 days. (Although the guy on phone said there’s a 50/50 chance I get my car by the end of March)

Does anyone know if I can add a referral code if I have not picked upbthe car yet?

Deposit is paid and I have a delivery date next week.

I was referred by a friend but the okd program was up by then.

Thanks

With the old program, you could but you had to give the code to your delivery advisor or owner advisor. Unclear on the new, but I'd assume it's the same.

Side note: if anyone needs a code, you can look up TMC member codes in the user's profile page, Information tab.

Called Tesla last night to try and locate VIN, guy was very nice and said he found a VIN and my car was still “pinging” in CA. He said VIN would show in my account...still no VIN in my account lol

My question is- Don’t I need the actual full total of my car that includes taxes and stuff in order to apply for a loan? Tesla says that info “will arrive closer to delivery”. Which is in 5 days. (Although the guy on phone said there’s a 50/50 chance I get my car by the end of March)

You don't need that information to be able to apply for a loan, you'll just need it to get the loan funded. You should apply for the loan now which will usually be good for at least 30 days rate lock and then once you get final MVPA you'll provide it to your loan company and they will find it. It's ideal to have it in place because you'll probably get your MVPA and VIN within 48hrs of delivery.

Reactions: Coledubs
Definitely seeing a lot of movement on the white interiors and it seems they kept a lot of the info under wraps on your account page. Unless you called, the details weren't around for me at least. No emails from an advisor, no updates.

I got a text last night for a Friday delivery next week so I assume they are pushing real hard to make the Q1 end. It has to be cars delivered, not funded right?

That really interesting. I checked my order and it updated to give me the option to “Save on Autopilot before delivery”. I can then add Autopilot and FSD at regular 4k and 6.6k pricing I only have a tentative delivery date and am in Canada.

I would love to know what your Enhanced Autopilot option really is...
Same here, based in Toronto Canada and am waiting for my MR VIN and delivery date. Since I had AP on my configuration, it says I can add FSD at regular price before delivery.

I placed my order on the 17th, my advisor said the website lead time was optimistic and really I should expect 4-6 weeks out - but a txt came in last night saying delivery was scheduled for 3/25. Seems like I got caught up in the push to get deliveries out by the end of the quarter.

Unfortunately I had to call up my advisor and let him know I'm just starting to work thru financing and it's not going to be ready by Monday. I'd need another week or so. (With 4+ weeks of wait time I didn't get right on it) He was very cool about it, but when I asked about delaying delivery he said he'd just call in an "un pair" me with the serial number and I'd get put into the next one that's available. That's fine with me, but I wasn't sure if that's usually how it works.

• Informative
Reactions: shootformoon
I'm still on target for a Tuesday delivery it seems - I have a VIN in my account and my MVPA is there. But I realized I haven't asked the most important SR+ question of all: Does the SR+ get all of the easter eggs?

In particular, is the Mars one present? I'd assume it's tied to satellite maps and therefore disabled on the SR+, but can anyone say?

I'm still on target for a Tuesday delivery it seems - I have a VIN in my account and my MVPA is there. But I realized I haven't asked the most important SR+ question of all: Does the SR+ get all of the easter eggs?

In particular, is the Mars one present? I'd assume it's tied to satellite maps and therefore disabled on the SR+, but can anyone say?
Wow, you are very close to me - I am in Whitby. What's your config? Delivery @ Toronto-Lawrence Avenue