Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thought I'd swing by the forums to see how things are. Dropped into this thread and am getting PTSD. BE STRONG, GUISE!!!
Where have you been skydreamer?
I haven’t been back to this thread for a while also and appears things have not changed one bit (this is not good news).

Hang in there everyone. You are going to experience some strange *sugar* on the logic of who gets cars first or last.

• Love
Reactions: skydreamerjae
That's the car I ordered. I ordered before you. I don't understand.
E99A352A-6316-489B-BCF3-F13D91434F57.jpeg

They have one factory and they're supplying the world at the moment. I have a feeling they're rotating based on location, number of orders, and another zillion factors. And there's either a constraint on SR/SR+ batteries OR they're hoping people give up and change to LR or Performance models which are clearly delivering (for the most part) on time. Cha-CHING. I'm thinking the latter because the spreadsheet recently shows some of the fastest SR+ deliveries have the Full Self Driving Option with is a $7,000 SW flick-of-the-switch.

Don't know if this makes anyone feel better, but when I ordered my white/white SR+ this weekend, it said 5-8 weeks. It just changed to 4-6 weeks on the custom build site... all configs, all color combos.
Yea, all those are fake. I am starting to see how Tesla works.

When I ordered in Dec I was told on the website 2Weeks. I still don't have a car.

If you don't order soon my guess is you would have to wait until May for this model.

Where have you been skydreamer?
I haven’t been back to this thread for a while also and appears things have not changed one bit (this is not good news).

Hang in there everyone. You are going to experience some strange *sugar* on the logic of who gets cars first or last.
Hi John! Been enjoying my TM3! Slowly upgrading bits and pieces here and there. Ideally, one upgrade a month.

Added a rear performance-like spoiler and black emblems on the hood and trunk in January. Getting my calipers painted red this Friday haha. Still waiting for my custom plates to come, I ordered the 1960's black plate.

Maybe in March, I'll wrap my center console white.

How have you been??

Hi John! Been enjoying my TM3! Slowly upgrading bits and pieces here and there. Ideally, one upgrade a month.

Added a rear performance-like spoiler and black emblems on the hood and trunk in January. Getting my calipers painted red this Friday haha. Still waiting for my custom plates to come, I ordered the 1960's black plate.

Maybe in March, I'll wrap my center console white.

How have you been??
I really have been enjoying my SR+ and wife loves hers (John still scoring bonus points:p).

I purchased the center console wrap before watching the install video. Not sure how successful this old man with little patience will do. The number one suggestion throughout video is to take your time. Obviously they don’t who I am (lol).

I want to see some more pics of your car.

To everyone else, sorry to highjack this thread but, ole Skydreamer helped everyone else out on this thread with his humor through the sad delivery sequence last quarter. As I said, doesn’t look like it’s any better this quarter:(

I actually got matched but because I was out of town, they wouldn't hold my vehicle for me.
Yoshi - any update on getting back into the queue? I am in the same situation on a Model S I have on order - just got the text indicating delivery is 2-5 weeks out, but much of that period of time either I or my wife will be out of town. What happens if you can't accept the delivery appointment? do you go back to the end of the line?

Mine also said it built within 2Weeks. I hope that they make it within the two weeks quoted just now. The production line is generally around seven days and four days to deliver to south orange county.

I feel some hope because most say longer than two weeks.

They keep incrementally pushing the estimates further out instead of shortening them... I'm hoping we don't get another text next week saying... your delivery estimate is 1-3 weeks... and so on...:rolleyes: