Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A update from the cold north.. I reached out to ALD because I did hear the drums calling for a SR+ from China and also they will be sold cheaper.

At this point I haven’t heard any confirmation on this from SA - that I will get an Chinese 2020 model. Shortly after reaching out to ALD - the SA contacted me after 20 minutes to ask if I wanted the Chinese 2020 model or I wanted to wait until February 2021.

I agreed on taking the 2020 model now as it’s only lease and I don’t have any car currently.

But still awaiting ALD to confirm what the new monthly lease price will be. As they give me a cheaper version than what I agreed upon in the contract.

I ordered the SR+ on Oct 10 and was pumped after I heard about the 2021 refresh (after I confirmed with my Tesla rep that I would be getting one). I'm waiting patiently for my VIN and delivery date. I live in Canada as well but my daily commute is 50kms each way and can charge at work so I opted for White on White with FSD!!!

Can I wait in here?!

Ordered SR+ White with Black interior on Oct 14 and got a welcome text that day. I did call the day of the refresh announcement and talked with the SA and he said he put in a request for the refreshed model. The car in my account switched right after that.
I test drove last Friday (I know ordered before driving lol) and now it's making the wait even harder!

I ordered the SR+ on Oct 10 and was pumped after I heard about the 2021 refresh (after I confirmed with my Tesla rep that I would be getting one). I'm waiting patiently for my VIN and delivery date. I live in Canada as well but my daily commute is 50kms each way and can charge at work so I opted for White on White with FSD!!!
I am also in Canada and waiting for SR+ . I choose gray with black interior although I still find white very attractive. Did they also estimate december for your delivery or is it earlier?

Can I wait in here?!

Ordered SR+ White with Black interior on Oct 14 and got a welcome text that day. I did call the day of the refresh announcement and talked with the SA and he said he put in a request for the refreshed model. The car in my account switched right after that.
I test drove last Friday (I know ordered before driving lol) and now it's making the wait even harder!
I might just go take a test drive just cause I'm getting tired of waiting.

I want my car already!!!

I am also in Canada and waiting for SR+ . I choose gray with black interior although I still find white very attractive. Did they also estimate december for your delivery or is it earlier?

My tesla rep has just assured me it would be within the 5-9weeks that's quoted on the website (for me that's Nov 15-Dec 13). As Tesla will want to deliver as many cars as possible in Q4 I feel very certain that it will be delivered before Christmas!

Reactions: valaeyron
My tesla rep has just assured me it would be within the 5-9weeks that's quoted on the website (for me that's Nov 15-Dec 13). As Tesla will want to deliver as many cars as possible in Q4 I feel very certain that it will be delivered before Christmas!

To make you feel better we ordered Oct 7 and got a delivery date of Nov 25. Refresh model confirmed. We are in Montreal

Reactions: 5boys4cats
I ordered my SR+ on 10/15, MSM / black interior; later changed my mind and contacted my SA to update the color to PW (dark colors are not the greatest in AZ) on 10/19, and since then, radio silence, which I understand is normal. When I placed the order, the delivery estimate was 5-9 weeks; by my math that means 11/19-12/17 estimated delivery date, but I've not received anything in writing since. My account currently reads: "We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration."

It's void of any reference to the original 5-9 weeks quoted when I first placed. I'm trying to avoid bugging my SA. Anyone in a similar boat? I'm hoping someone sees a VIN assignment in the western part of the U.S. soon.

My account currently reads: "We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration."

It's void of any reference to the original 5-9 weeks quoted when I first placed. I'm trying to avoid bugging my SA. Anyone in a similar boat? I'm hoping someone sees a VIN assignment in the western part of the U.S. soon.

Same status under my account page. Btw I also ordered MSM but sometimes I wonder if PW is a better color choice.

Placed my order on Oct 4th, then changed for the refresh. I have delivery window of Nov 8 - Dec 6. I noticed a display issue on account site where it only shows the delivery dates on my phone via the website, but not on my computer. Then I tried reducing the window size on my browser. If I make my browser window small the delivery dates show up (Mac using Chrome or Safari).