Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was worried about the same thing so I reached out to my SA. Turns out, they don't even match Carmax quotes anymore. At least not in Atlanta. I was planning on getting an appraisal through them closer to my delivery date. Im wondering how much our trade in values will go down if delivery is 6 weeks away.

Ordered M3 SR+ Metallic Silver on September 29th Los Angeles, California. Just received this notification today. Looks like So Cal / West Coast are the last to receive deliveries at the end of the quarter as usual. Was really hoping for an earlier delivery (especially given that I ordered at the end of September!). Although, until a VIN is assigned these estimates don't mean a whole lot. Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky and I'll get a VIN earlier.
IMG_8814.png

Ordered M3 SR+ Metallic Silver on September 29th Los Angeles, California. Just received this notification today. Looks like So Cal / West Coast are the last to receive deliveries at the end of the quarter as usual. Was really hoping for an earlier delivery (especially given that I ordered at the end of September!). Although, until a VIN is assigned these estimates don't mean a whole lot. Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky and I'll get a VIN earlier.View attachment 607252

I got the same text and I’m in CO. Ordered 10-16. So 4-8 weeks turned into 8-10.

Ordered M3 SR+ Metallic Silver on September 29th Los Angeles, California. Just received this notification today. Looks like So Cal / West Coast are the last to receive deliveries at the end of the quarter as usual. Was really hoping for an earlier delivery (especially given that I ordered at the end of September!). Although, until a VIN is assigned these estimates don't mean a whole lot. Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky and I'll get a VIN earlier.View attachment 607252

Hopefully we all get a nice surprise and take delivery sooner!!

I was worried about the same thing so I reached out to my SA. Turns out, they don't even match Carmax quotes anymore. At least not in Atlanta. I was planning on getting an appraisal through them closer to my delivery date. Im wondering how much our trade in values will go down if delivery is 6 weeks away.
Hey, who is your SA? Also which SC are you getting your car from? I am also in Atlanta but location is Alpharetta. The SA is from Downtown location

:( i did not know that .... I had placed my order on 27th Oct .... hope i get my car before the grant runs out.

Yeah it's a real bummer! check the screenshot directly from the Quebec Roulez-Vert website below :( Safe to say the car is a lot less attractive without that Government $8K lol. You have until March 31, 2021 to submit your forms for the rebate BUT the car needs to be delivered and registered to your name no later than Dec. 31, 2020

Screen Shot 2020-11-10 at 8.01.51 PM.png

Yeah it's a real bummer! check the screenshot directly from the Quebec Roulez-Vert website below :( Safe to say the car is a lot less attractive without that Government $8K lol. You have until March 31, 2021 to submit your forms for the rebate BUT the car needs to be delivered and registered to your name no later than Dec. 31, 2020

View attachment 607273

We were so nervous about this too. 8k makes a huge difference. Our delivery is scheduled at the end of this month. Good luck to you guys.

Is anyone just used to getting this? I don't even have a delivery date on my account online:

"We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration."

and under delivery location:

"We will contact you with updates to your delivery appointment"

Is anyone just used to getting this? I don't even have a delivery date on my account online:

"We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration."

and under delivery location:

"We will contact you with updates to your delivery appointment"

My account is the same. Once your vin comes in things will change.