Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You are correct. There is no priority for ordering early. I don't think the computer program even takes that into account.

Was there any difference in completing the "paperwork" requirements (between you and your friend)? Differences in financing?

I agree with you that the early orders should have priority (with the same model, color, options).

not at all..we both financed from tesla but got approved for different apr. I got approved for 2.19 but he got approved for 2.49. That was it. I dont know why they are delaying my order in paticular. At least the SA should be able to communicate with the factory to see why there is a delay in the same type of order but unfortunately they don't

That's good to hear, do you know if it ran another hard inquiry against your credit when they renewed it? I'm hoping to take delivery before my financing expires, but was wondering what the options are if I can't.
I also got an email that my offer was updated after delivery was scheduled since it will be just a day past 60 days, I was assuming. There was no hard pull on my credit.

Reactions: zerb012345
BOA has lower rates for 60 months if that works for you. If you are a preferred rewards member it can be as low as 1.89% depending on your status.

Thanks, might have to look into that!

My financing terms got updated unexpectedly along with a hard pull on my Equifax. Thankfully my rate went down, but it would still be nice if they gave some notice.

Weird, was that before or after your 60 day approval expired?

Its crazy my local inventory shows like 7 2021's new available to purchase. West Palm Beach,FL
Mine does too. It's really annoying. I called my SA to ask about it and every single one has a white interior,which I don't want. I don't understand why there is extra inventory being made when so many ppl are still waiting on cars they ordered?? ‍♀️

Mine does too. It's really annoying. I called my SA to ask about it and every single one has a white interior,which I don't want. I don't understand why there is extra inventory being made when so many ppl are still waiting on cars they ordered?? ‍♀️

Same here. Can you just switch your order for one in inventory. I still have a week and a half to go but I’d take one in inventory at this point.