Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Once your order has been placed and you’ve completed the registration, insurance, etc., can you change delivery location?

I live is Mississippi and they are trying to staff the local Service Center and transform it into a delivery center and showroom. Curious if I’ll be able to change my delivery to this location and not have to drive 6 hours north to TN.

Once your order has been placed and you’ve completed the registration, insurance, etc., can you change delivery location?

I live is Mississippi and they are trying to staff the local Service Center and transform it into a delivery center and showroom. Curious if I’ll be able to change my delivery to this location and not have to drive 6 hours north to TN.

Yes you can

Reactions: ColeJunior
2 hours ago received a call phone from Tesla, asking me to login to my Tesla account and accept the delivery
it takes me 1 hours until i success login to my account and accept the delivery
but the finance rate has been changed from 1.9% to 2.8% !!!!
i placed my order on March 29 SR+ deep blue metallic + black interior not FSD 18'
Montreal, Quebec
Do you have a delivery appointment?

My predicted build match date was May 24th. Have heard nothing sadly so far

SR+ blue on white with 19th

and my order has disappeared from my account...

Had issues logging into my account where it will stall.

But finally got in and got the disclaimer with features being deactivated and to proceed to accept delivery.

Delivery date changed back to :

Estimated Delivery: May 25 - May 28​

Reactions: travis3000
Screen Shot 2021-05-25 at 10.27.14 PM.png

Ordered my model 3 SR+ Midnight Silver Metallic w/ black interior (no self driving added) on 5/16/21. I had gotten an update a few days later saying estimated delivery was June 17-30, got super excited then changed back to the 4-11 weeks estimation, I keep getting my hopes up it will be on the lesser end! I have also not received my VIN yet but it has only been a little over a week!

Reactions: ColeJunior
Ordered my model 3 SR+ Midnight Silver Metallic w/ black interior (no self driving added) on 5/16/21. I had gotten an update a few days later saying estimated delivery was June 17-30, got super excited then changed back to the 4-11 weeks estimation, I keep getting my hopes up it will be on the lesser end! I have also not received my VIN yet but it has only been a little over a week!
I ordered the same thing except w/white interior on 4/18 - and its about the same. June 13th - 30th.... 😁 Patiently waiting lol

Hey guys, I ordered a SR+ In deep blue metallic and black interior on May 17th. Can I expect delivery in June? Does it matter the color of the car when it comes to delivery? I only ask because I have to trade in my current car and wanted to know when I should start looking up trade it in.
Hello fellow MD'er! I ordered a SR+ white/white on 6 May....still showing 6-8 weeks from order date after showing my delivery windows spanning pretty much the whole month of June previously.