Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still no EDD (going on 3 days now) or VIN even in the page source. Good news, bad news, irrelevant?
Don't worry about the EDD, they are pretty much worthless anyway. They change the date frequently for no apparent reason. The EDD sometimes goes away and then comes back with a totally different date a few days later. It seems like the only thing that matters is when your VIN is assigned, you know then that your car has been built and only needs shipping and/or delivery. In round numbers, expect a 2 month wait to get your car.

Reactions: BBrownUT
Don't worry about the EDD, they are pretty much worthless anyway. They change the date frequently for no apparent reason. The EDD sometimes goes away and then comes back with a totally different date a few days later. It seems like the only thing that matters is when your VIN is assigned, you know then that your car has been built and only needs shipping and/or delivery. In round numbers, expect a 2 month wait to get your car.
or 3 month wait.. depending on when you ordered.

I didn't have anything showing for EDD for a solid week...it really doesn't mean anything unfortunately
or 3 month wait.. depending on when you ordered.

Thanks all. Ordered on May 1, saw a few late April and early May orders starting to get VINs.

SR+ Midnight Silver/Black/No FSD/Areo wheels

I GOT MY VIN!!!!!!!!!!! 04/13 order date... Bay Area, ca.... May 31-June04 Delivery date!!!!
MSM, Black Interior, 18"Aero's, No FSD. I'm going to 💩 myself. I cannot wait!!!!! Hang in there y'all, its coming soon!!!!

I had to accept the Tesla vision change, and boom there it was...
Thats awesome Kamron! Congrats! I’ve been looking for CA post(s). I’m in San Diego and We bought M3P White/White on 4/15.

No Vin to date…ETA 3-5 Weeks. Really hoping tomorrow is the day for the VIN at least.

Reactions: kameronb1
I just received an update on my Tesla Account. A delivery appointment has been scheduled for June 13th, 11:00 am, Toronto/Kitchener-Waterloo, so they are giving me ample notice which I like, but I still don't have a VIN. I phoned Tesla but got the dreaded answering machine. Perhaps they're closed on Sundays, and I'll try again tomorrow. Ordered April 16th, so roughly a two month wait. When I do the "right click" thing on my Tesla Account and hit "view source code", there's a lot of coded sentences but I don't see any reference to a VIN #.
edd shows 3-13 week
Still no EDD (going on 3 days now) or VIN even in the page source. Good news, bad news, irrelevant?
same

Thats awesome Kamron! Congrats! I’ve been looking for CA post(s). I’m in San Diego and We bought M3P White/White on 4/15.

No Vin to date…ETA 3-5 Weeks. Really hoping tomorrow is the day for the VIN at least.
I really thought it wouldn't be any time soon, especially with others who ordered well after me getting their VIN's. Hang in there though, this will for sure be the week for you!