Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I not sure how deliveries work. Especially when people who ordered much later then some, already have their cars. I finally got a vin but no delivery date. So at least the end is near for me. Hope it Is worth the wait and anxiety.

ordered 3/31
2021 Model 3 Standard Range Plus | Pearl White | Black and White Interior | Aero Wheels | No FSD

Last edited:
I not sure how deliveries work. Especially when people who ordered much later then some, already have their cars. I finally got a vin but no delivery date. So at least the end is near for me. Hope it Is worth the wait and anxiety.

ordered 3/1
2021 Model 3 Standard Range Plus | Pearl White | Black and White Interior | Aero Wheels | No FSD
That's a long wait... I was feeling bad for having ordered on 4/10 and still not having the car. Got my VIN on 28th and took the SA to help push it along for delivery scheduling... The car is ready for pick up but the damn system has defaulted to home delivery for 6/3 with no way to override it. The supply chain system was probably not built for these volumes I guess

That's a long wait... I was feeling bad for having ordered on 4/10 and still not having the car. Got my VIN on 28th and took the SA to help push it along for delivery scheduling... The car is ready for pick up but the damn system has defaulted to home delivery for 6/3 with no way to override it. The supply chain system was probably not built for these volumes I guess
I put in the wrong date. I ordered on 3/31. Still a long wait.

Reactions: makirules
Just spoke to Tesla in Grand Rapids MI. Long and short of the call was they currently don’t have any VIN numbers to match vehicles to. Basically it’s down to the SA to grab cars that meet the criteria for their customer. If you have a bad SA, it’s gonna be a long road.

Just curious… Why not call Tesla of Summerset Mall? That’s where I have my SA, they very helpful and willing to go the extra mile. It could get transferred to Clarkston that’s where we pick up on the east side. My SA name is Mo

Reactions: andrewdtran
Just spoke to Tesla in Grand Rapids MI. Long and short of the call was they currently don’t have any VIN numbers to match vehicles to. Basically it’s down to the SA to grab cars that meet the criteria for their customer. If you have a bad SA, it’s gonna be a long road.
That’s kind of annoying to hear in my situation considering my SA was out of Las Vegas and I’ll be picking up at the Kansas City location..... not only that but I’ve had no contact with my SA since my original order date (even after many attempts to contact him) 😭😒

Just curious… Why not call Tesla of Summerset Mall? That’s where I have my SA, they very helpful and willing to go the extra mile. It could get transferred to Clarkston that’s where we pick up on the east side. My SA name is Mo
My SA is based out of Vegas, and never picks up the phone. I would love to switch SA’s if that is something I can do.

Who should I call to get updates? I have talked to the sales location I went through but they are no help. Just want to get some kind of actual confirmation that my delivery is going to happen.

Ordered 3/24 SR+ no extras. Have gone through the same EDD roller coaster as most of you, but now have a EDD of June 1st-12th. Still no vin, or prompt to accept Tesla Vission. I did search the page source code, still no vin.

Just called and got switched over. Bit of a longer drive for pickup but shouldn’t be a huge problem.
Hopefully I hear something back other than no estimated delivery dates.

Reactions: mdanieltech