Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered base SR+ white ext/black interior in early June, date jumped around early July to August and then this week (like many of you) it went to Aug to September. Being California it was looking like later in the quarter. Happened to refresh inventory today and found exact same car with 3 miles on it in Ohio and snagged it. Hope it gets here quickly!
How did you get them to ship it? I saw the same car but my SA told me they couldn't ship anything until the end of quarter push is over

Delivery Report:

Although the waiting process has been draining with the constant EDD changes and uncertainty, the pick up process was an A+!

My appointment was set for 3pm today. I received a text at 2pm that my car was ready for pick up and headed to the dealer. I selected touchless delivery and it was 15mins tops.

I arrived at the lot, looked for my car that had a tag with my name on it. I verified my VIN, accepted delivery on the account page, logged in to my Tesla app and opened my car.

Key cards and registration were inside. I took a few minutes to inspect everything, and set up my phone as a key, and off I went!

Took about 10 miles to calibrate the cameras and FSD was ready to go.

Only 3 minor issues that I reported in the app and I have a service appointment for Friday:
- Key cards warped (I’m guessing from the wonderful FL heat)
- Inside door seal warped at the corner
- Back door handle slightly sunken in

Best wishes to everyone waiting for their deliveries, hang in there! It’s worth the wait! ☺️

Attachments

• A93BC458-9C52-480D-826A-7727199625DE.jpeg
    A93BC458-9C52-480D-826A-7727199625DE.jpeg
    578.9 KB · Views: 107
  • E1691B2A-8E3C-4145-9B9D-3930E0F556E9.jpeg
    E1691B2A-8E3C-4145-9B9D-3930E0F556E9.jpeg
    715.7 KB · Views: 92
  • 4B277FBB-FEDC-47D4-A1D5-275AB48FBE36.jpeg
    4B277FBB-FEDC-47D4-A1D5-275AB48FBE36.jpeg
    838.6 KB · Views: 77
Delivery Report:

Although the waiting process has been draining with the constant EDD changes and uncertainty, the pick up process was an A+!

My appointment was set for 3pm today. I received a text at 2pm that my car was ready for pick up and headed to the dealer. I selected touchless delivery and it was 15mins tops.

I arrived at the lot, looked for my car that had a tag with my name on it. I verified my VIN, accepted delivery on the account page, logged in to my Tesla app and opened my car.

Key cards and registration were inside. I took a few minutes to inspect everything, and set up my phone as a key, and off I went!

Only 3 minor issues that I reported in the app and I have a service appointment for Friday:

Best wishes to everyone waiting for their deliveries, hang in there! It’s worth the wait! ☺️
Congrats! I'm trying to hang in there, I ordered the same exact configuration as you a couple of days later, and no communication whatsoever! Beautiful car, I can't wait to take delivery.

Reactions: GiFer
Congrats! I'm trying to hang in there, I ordered the same exact configuration as you a couple of days later, and no communication whatsoever! Beautiful car, I can't wait to take delivery.
Hope you get delivery soon 🙏🏼☺️ I think they leave CA for last on the delivery schedule 😏 since it’s so close to the factory, they can push those fast and crank up the end of quarter numbers.

Reactions: AnthonyM3SRP
Hi all. Been lurking here for about a week. Figured it’s time to contribute.

Ordered my M3 SR+ in MSM w/ black interior no FSD and standard wheels on 6/17.
Completed all pre-delivery tasks the next day.
I am paying with a trade in that I own. (Getting money back from Tesla on this transaction!)
Obviously I’m not expecting a VIN quite yet, but since about 6/20 my EDD has bounced around quite a bit.

Also, I’m in Central TX, a bit north of Austin.

Current EDD: July 26 - August 15

Previous EDDs:

August 29 - September 18
July 26 - August 15
July 19 - August 8

Hi all. Been lurking here for about a week. Figured it’s time to contribute.

Ordered my M3 SR+ in MSM w/ black interior no FSD and standard wheels on 6/17.
Completed all pre-delivery tasks the next day.
I am paying with a trade in that I own. (Getting money back from Tesla on this transaction!)
Obviously I’m not expecting a VIN quite yet, but since about 6/20 my EDD has bounced around quite a bit.

Also, I’m in Central TX, a bit north of Austin.

Current EDD: July 26 - August 15

Previous EDDs:

August 29 - September 18
July 26 - August 15
July 19 - August 8
I have the same config, similar order time, and almost identical EDD. In Canada

Ordered 5/17 (SoCal Inland Empire)

Estimated Delivery: June 22 - June 30

White ext./Black int., no FSD
Est. Delivery was June 8-28 last week, then June 15-30 few days ago.

Was stuck on 9-13 weeks/ 7-11 weeks since Sunday. This morning, it updated to June 28-30 (but no vin).

VIN Received yesterday with EDD of June 29-30! A day before that, my EDD was July 1-10.

I'm in the same boat ordered mine 6/11 in Canada (Southern Ontario)

My EDD has jumped between
July 27th - August 16th
July 28th - August 17th

My SA said most likely end of August - September. Which is alright gives me time to install the electrical :)
That’s the timeframe I’m expecting here too.
I’m with you though. Getting ready to order my wall charger this week and get that thing installed when it gets a little closer to delivery time.

Just woke up to another update on my EDD, I'm hoping this means I'll get it by EOQ or the week after at least! Previous EDD was at 9-13 weeks.
This is how I was! I was at 9-13 weeks then I woke up yesterday and was at June 29-July 07, then hours later the blue button showed up! Im rooting for you! Hope you get the blue button soon!

Delivery Report:

WOOHOO CONGRATS!!!

My back door handle was also slightly sunken in (but only 1 door handle). I set up an appointment with a mobile technician for July 15th (earliest they could get me in)

Were your keycards in the glovebox? Mine were not... They handed me the keycards when I accepted delivery in the app.

Reactions: GiFer
I'm in the same boat ordered mine 6/11 in Canada (Southern Ontario)

My EDD has jumped between
July 27th - August 16th
July 28th - August 17th

My SA said most likely end of August - September. Which is alright gives me time to install the electrical :)
Ordered 6/2 - EDD the same as yours. Goes between July 27th - August 16th & July 28th - August 17th

my config is just basic with grey paint - SR+. I really hope its not end of aug, and our EDD is correct. lolol

Did you just keep refreshing your account page till the button showed up? Or did you get a text or email?
That is actually the one thing that differed for me than what others have posted on here. Not only did I not receive the “JUNE/JULY” text, but I also didn’t even receive an email or text telling me anything. I honestly (sadly) just randomly look at my Tesla account daily LOL I don’t know if people are literally clicking the refresh button but I’ve never done that, each time I do my daily random checks I just open the Tesla app all over again and go to the account section. But I’m glad I have been randomly checking because as I stated I got nothing, no text or email telling me to check my account or that my order is ready to proceed with delivery. The text I got for home delivery after accepting didn’t come until hours after clicking the blue button. Yesterday I added insurance as soon as I clicked the blue button and this morning at 5AM I get my first email from Tesla telling me to add insurance (although I did that immediately yesterday lol) so the notifications have been delayed for me.