Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, I’ve been reading all day, so I figured I might as well get introductions out of the way and publicly join in the misery of waiting for this beauty to arrive.

I placed my order or a couple days ago (July 6) and chose the SR+ Metallic Silver with the 19” wheels and black interior. I’m very excited to be here and more excited for the journey on getting my hands on this ride!

So I hate saying this but I do enjoy the wait. It has giving me the time to research a bit more and understand the car better. This has also has got me on this page and meet some of you guys. It’s like waiting for a vacation, the wait is all part of the process and is fun. Make no mistake if you ordered months ago and still have not got your car that is not fair. I have set up 2 counters on my phone, how long I waited and when I think I will get my car, I love torture.

Attachments

• 8F41427A-3615-4974-900C-AC5AA841AB8E.jpeg
    8F41427A-3615-4974-900C-AC5AA841AB8E.jpeg
    234.9 KB · Views: 70
Reactions: mrmitch5150
Well, I’ve been reading all day, so I figured I might as well get introductions out of the way and publicly join in the misery of waiting for this beauty to arrive.

I placed my order or a couple days ago (July 6) and chose the SR+ Metallic Silver with the 19” wheels and black interior. I’m very excited to be here and more excited for the journey on getting my hands on this ride!
Welcome to purgatory. Forgive my dark sense of humor. Must love torture to fully enjoy this experience. 😈 This is where the disturbed gather and commiserate.. and then one day, you enter the pearly gates of ownership.. never to return again. I hear it’s pretty glorious on the other side.

Ordered 3/7. Completed all details, finance approved with Pepper today. Got my VIN from Tesla and confirmed in source code. Still can't see a estimated delivery? Just asks me to pay off balance prior to delivery (which seems to be 5K odd in fees, I did opt for 20K deposit with Pepper). Am I missing where the estimated delivery is?

Anyone else still showing EDD of 9-13 weeks? Just me? I’ll just go over here and sit in the corner and think about all the bad stuff I’ve done to “deserve” this punishment. 🤣

But seriously, anyone immediately lose interest in something once you have it? Yeah, me neither.

Ordered 3/7. Completed all details, finance approved with Pepper today. Got my VIN from Tesla and confirmed in source code. Still can't see a estimated delivery? Just asks me to pay off balance prior to delivery (which seems to be 5K odd in fees, I did opt for 20K deposit with Pepper). Am I missing where the estimated delivery is?
Did I read this correctly? You ordered back in March? Have you ever had an EDD or are you talking about an appointment for delivery? Do you have an SA assigned? Sounds like someone dropped the ball here. Dang!

Convinced myself yesterday when the EDD was 9-13 that it didn't mean anything and I didn't need to check... Now it's 7/30 - 8/29, earlier than before and I am sucked right back in.
That’s how they get you, good luck cause the east coast gets no love. Ordered 6/16 and watched Cali order get delivered while I refresh and check source code all day to no avail

Reactions: CCRM3
Woah woah woah. Trying not to get my hopes up here, but EDD went from saying 9-13 weeks yesterday to July 11-28 today! Last EDD was July 31-August 20. Also of note: this is my first EDD where the date range is less than 3 weeks. 🤞🏽🤞🏽

Order Date: 6/7
Config: M3SR+ white/white aero wheels no FSD
Mine was still 9-13 weeks when I got up this morning, after reading your post I checked again, and now have 8/3-8/23. My previous non 9-13 was 8/13-9/12. Maybe the train is back on the tracks...

Ordered: 6/24
Blue/Black/18
New York pickup location

I just sold my car and will be borrowing a friends car until pickup, so the slight bump in delivery estimate is a good feeling (until they change it again :p)

That’s how they get you, good luck cause the east coast gets no love. Ordered 6/16 and watched Cali order get delivered while I refresh and check source code all day to no avail
PREACH! VA here.. ordered 5/30. EDD is still 9-13 weeks no matter how many times I refresh. I think I’ve given hope that I’ll get my order before the next quarter close. That way, if I do get it before 9/30, I’ll be SUPER happy. For now I’ll just go deal with this water dripping from my ceiling.