Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all! Been reading this thread the past few days, so thought I should contribute!

I have a 6/23 order. Picking up at the Cincinnati service center. White SR+, black interior, aero wheels, no FSD (basically all the default options.)

Current EDD is Aug 8th-28th. Like many of you, the first date has been going back a day each morning for about the past week, while the end date stays the same. Already had to redo my trade in value, but luckily it didn’t really change. Hoping for a VIN soon!

On the plus side, got this bad boy installed today!
ED0A140C-6A64-4844-94DB-A172792D4286.jpeg

I have the same configuration as you! Hopefully our 19” wheels don’t cause more of a delay. I ordered on 6/11…hopefully we get our VIN in the next couple of days
Yea that’s what I was thinking but I asked a handful of reps(over chat/phone and in store) and all said no it won’t make a difference…I’m standing here like “ArE YoU SuRe!?!?” Haha

I just got TV agreement and a VIN! 6/11 order, MSM, Black, 18" Aero, No FSD.

I did notice that the URL changed, when I clicked 'Manage' to the page with the TV agreement. I meant to copy it down, but forgot, and it is the normal one now.

I wonder how long before it disappears, because that's how lady luck likes to treat me.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2021-07-28.png
    Screenshot from 2021-07-28.png
    103.9 KB · Views: 70
MSM was a very close 2nd and black coming at 3rd for me.

In Southern California heat though, I just felt like I needed the car to be white haha. I imagine a white exterior/interior will help with the cabin overheat protection, helping me save some range. It also helped that white was also the free color.

If I lived by the beach or somewhere cooler, I'd 100% have gone for MSM or black.

MSM was a very close 2nd and black coming at 3rd for me.

In Southern California heat though, I just felt like I needed the car to be white haha. I imagine a white exterior/interior will help with the cabin overheat protection, helping me save some range. It also helped that white was also the free color.

If I lived by the beach or somewhere cooler, I'd 100% have gone for MSM or black.
So you're saying that they might have switched you on the waiting list, since you switched from Performance to SR+? What's your current?

I asked my Tesla CS and they told me that I should expect my SR+ White/white (6/11 order) end of August or Early September.. still hoping for that random VIN and sudden delivery call!

I just got TV agreement and a VIN! 6/11 order, MSM, Black, 18" Aero, No FSD.

I did notice that the URL changed, when I clicked 'Manage' to the page with the TV agreement. I meant to copy it down, but forgot, and it is the normal one now.

I wonder how long before it disappears, because that's how lady luck likes to treat me.
Omg give me hope, same order date. But way diff delivery date. 😭

Reactions: MisterL
So you're saying that they might have switched you on the waiting list, since you switched from Performance to SR+? What's your current?

I asked my Tesla CS and they told me that I should expect my SR+ White/white (6/11 order) end of August or Early September.. still hoping for that random VIN and sudden delivery call!
I'm totally fine with my current EDD. When you make the config change from a totally different trim, it looks like they keep your order date priority but you're still liable for the new configuration wait time.

They are cranking out Performance much quicker than they are SR+ so the swap increasing my EDD makes sense. If my priority had reset to the date I changed (7/12), I would be taking delivery end of September haha. Thankful it did not.

I haven’t been on here the past couple of days because yesterday a LR popped up and I placed the order! At worst I’m out $100 which is a fair price for my sanity. Lol. I’m honestly still not sure what I want to do…my EDD says 7/30-8/19 (ordered 6/7) but a rep at the service center told me late August. No SR+ VIN. I honestly would prefer not to spend the additional bucks, but I’m car-less and starting to be wooed by the premium sound and extra range. Eeeek!!! No delivery set for the LR yet so I’m hoping for an 11th hour SR+ VIN. 🤞🏽🤞🏽

I haven’t been on here the past couple of days because yesterday a LR popped up and I placed the order! At worst I’m out $100 which is a fair price for my sanity. Lol. I’m honestly still not sure what I want to do…my EDD says 7/30-8/19 (ordered 6/7) but a rep at the service center told me late August. No SR+ VIN. I honestly would prefer not to spend the additional bucks, but I’m car-less and starting to be wooed by the premium sound and extra range. Eeeek!!! No delivery set for the LR yet so I’m hoping for an 11th hour SR+ VIN. 🤞🏽🤞🏽
But we're supposed to be car transport buddies...

I think our SR+ VIN will be coming out this Friday (7/30) and we'll take delivery the first week of August.

If the LR is in our area then you'll get it by the end of the weekend. Happy for you!

It just popped up in existing inventory?