Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That’s amazing!! Do you happen to know approximately how long before your EDD switched to a 6 day window? I’m picking up from Tampa as well and mine is hovering around 8/14 to 8/24 today.
for the past week the gap was 14 days, getting to 10 days, same as yours, the initial date keep moving forward and the end one stayed the same for a few days.
it only became a week after I got my VIN.
I would say that your are close to get the VIN.
I have read people getting VINs during weekends.

So I emailed my SA and he sent me 2 screenshots, he is a really good guy.
Little details make a huge difference!
Is expected to arrive at Tampa on 8/11 and EDD 8/12. Tentative
Hey kinda neat. Yours is on the same route as mine, but mine arrives at the SC on 08/03. Kinda weird to see it in transit to Birmingham knowing exactly how long it sits there. Fair heads up, that train sits in Birmingham for a literal week and a half before it comes to Tampa. Pretty sure Orlando is the stop prior as that was the route I snagged my model 3 from.

Reactions: Vystery
Hi everyone!

long time lurker here. I ordered 6/6 blue/black no FSD and aero wheels. I am picking up in Renton, WA. I had delivery dates from mid august to beginning of September. Yesterday delivery date shortened to 8/1-8/8. I contacted my SA who informed me to ignore the date as I had no VIN assigned. Two hours later - received Tesla Vision prompt and then a VIN. I emailed and texted today and received nothing. So I decided to call and spoke to a real person! I was able to schedule delivery for 8/3 at 5:30!! 😬
I want this to be a sign of hope but I also don't want to believe anymoreeee.

I’m in Seattle, order blue/black as well and our edd (9/11-9/29) is almost the same! Though ordered mine back in 6/1 and it’s approaching the initial 9 weeks of the 9-13 week estimate when I placed the order. Hoping for a mid august delivery but edd has not budged out of September :/
I ordered blue/black June 28th and it’s been mostly in August.The last few days it’s been August14-September 3rd.
Ordered in Vancouver

Leave her in the car and pull a “Summon” on her :D
I think that would be worth the monthly fee for FSD. I’ve been chuckling for the last 30 mins thinking about this and the reaction. 😂😂
So I emailed my SA and he sent me 2 screenshots, he is a really good guy.
Little details make a huge difference!
Is expected to arrive at Tampa on 8/11 and EDD 8/12. Tentative
I’m picking up from Tampa too!! Who’s your SA? Mine is R***, and he’s been great every time I’ve visited the show room. Last time I spoke with him he said my production date at the factory would be tomorrow. But this week my EDD was pushed to 8/31-9/20. (Ordered 5/25)
Lol!
Tampa people should get VINs anytime.
From your lips to gods ears. 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Macb00kemdanno
Hi everyone!

long time lurker here. I ordered 6/6 blue/black no FSD and aero wheels. I am picking up in Renton, WA. I had delivery dates from mid august to beginning of September. Yesterday delivery date shortened to 8/1-8/8. I contacted my SA who informed me to ignore the date as I had no VIN assigned. Two hours later - received Tesla Vision prompt and then a VIN. I emailed and texted today and received nothing. So I decided to call and spoke to a real person! I was able to schedule delivery for 8/3 at 5:30!! 😬
Congrats! Glad to hear that at least someone in PNW is getting a blue config on time :)

Reactions: Vystery
Logged into our account to check for my daily disappointment before bed and our date hasn’t changed from yesterday. Still 8/3-8/17. Ordered 6/6 white blue.
Maybe it’s a good sign it hasn’t moved,for the past 4 days we have moved one day further on the front and back end.
EDIT: the internet must be slow in Fremont today, the system just gave me an update 8/3-8/10. We’ve not ever had a one week window. Could this be the end of our adventure?