Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My other quick impression. The mileage estimate on long trips is a poor one. Lost about 35 miles on the estimated range on a 160 mile stint(avg 70mph). Went from 210 down to 15(I actually switched off AC, put the screen on 0% brightness cause I was scared of being stranded ha ha) before I got to my supercharger. Plan accordingly.
Were you using the mileage estimate at the top of the screen by the battery icon or the Energy/Trip screen?

The mileage estimate at the top of the screen by the battery icon is worthless. The Energy/Trip screen might take a bit to learn but it's the way to go. I'm a newbie...just figuring this stuff out for myself.

This is my view of the page now, pretty exciting!

Attachments

• 02A357B6-3ABF-40BC-B57C-CF7D2B418429.jpeg
    02A357B6-3ABF-40BC-B57C-CF7D2B418429.jpeg
    109.4 KB · Views: 83
Just got the link to schedule pickup appointment. First one was Monday @ 11. Anyone have any luck calling and getting an earlier appointment?
I took it upon myself to call (local center number). Asked if it was possible to get a today or tomorrow p/u instead of Monday. They are going to see if they can, and give me a call back to confirm. 🤞🤞

My EDD moved 1 day later up front but stayed the same at the back - now 08/14 - 09/01. However, I reached out to my SA to ask if he had any info on my dates moving up yesterday… he says what he’s seeing on his end is “later in September“… so 🤷‍♂️
Same config as you - White/White, 18" aero wheels. Ordered 6/12, but changed interior color 6/22. See the same EDD as you!

Reactions: NB Hip fan