Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Even that I got the VIN & TV agreement on 7/30, made the down payment on 7/31 and it got debuted from my account and a schedule for deliver de car on 8/12, I keep checking my account just to make sure everything is ok and also hoping they change the delivery sooner. LoL
I also check my Tesla App to see if there is something different.
I guess it would end when I get the car.
Tesla allocation and delivery process is a love-hate relationship, haven’t had this experience with any other car purchase.

Reactions: Vystery
Just got it home. Ordered June 28, picked up today. Black on Black, no extras.

Attachments

• IMG_5502.JPG
    IMG_5502.JPG
    828.3 KB · Views: 71
Call the delivery hotline number! They'll help you regardless of what step you are in the process

If they don't answer, keep trying! :D Sometimes it takes me like 10-20 minutes to get someone on the phone but then they're usually very helpful. They can see more about your profile and progress than you can.
Thank you @Leah . Am going to try that

What is it that you are working out with the rate match team?
I have a 1.24% APR approval from DCU, trying to have Tesla rate match. '

Main reason for trying to get the rate match is because I am unsure if I can maintain the 0.5% discount with my biweekly $300 direct deposits from my employer. I gave them my annual income during the loan application, and DCU 0.5% discounts needs you to deposit your entire paycheck into DCU bank accounts.

Hey all, back on the forums.. got a VIN!

Ordered 6/1 SR+ White/White Aero wheels with no FSD.

EDD has been September 11-September 28th for a long time, with multiple SA's saying the car is coming in September.

7/31: Sept 11-28
8/1: Aug 3-16
8/2: Aug 4-16
8/3: September 18-30 :(
8/3 noon: TV Prompt and VIN! EDD: 8/5-8/8.

Picking up from the Fremont factory. Will give an update when the car is real.
This gives me hope being in the Bay Area too and ordering on 6/03. Congrats on the VIN!

Main reason for trying to get the rate match is because I am unsure if I can maintain the 0.5% discount with my biweekly $300 direct deposits from my employer. I gave them my annual income during the loan application, and DCU 0.5% discounts needs you to deposit your entire paycheck into DCU bank accounts.
Can you give me a DCU referral?

That rate is amazing! Was that for a 72 month or 60?

As for Rate Match, they will do it as long as it is within 10 days after delivery. So, even if you schedule delivery and pick it up, Tesla would either match it or give you a check for it.

Also, do you mind referring me as well? Either way, I appreciate it!

That rate is amazing! Was that for a 72 month or 60?

As for Rate Match, they will do it as long as it is within 10 days after delivery. So, even if you schedule delivery and pick it up, Tesla would either match it or give you a check for it.

Also, do you mind referring me as well? Either way, I appreciate it!
I was just searching this and found this on Best Rate Guarantee
Does this mean they will not match rate to SR+ ?

Terms & Conditions​

• *Excludes Model 3 Standard Range
  • Name(s) on loan approval must match the Tesla Loan.
  • The interest rate must be for the same loan type, amount & payment schedule.
  • Stated date of approval (not more than 30 days prior to, and not more than 7 days post Delivery date)
  • Proof of approval: An official PDF, photo or screenshot are all acceptable forms of verification (Pre-approvals not valid)
  • Tesla may contact the third-party bank to verify the validity of the loan rate.

I was just searching this and found this on Best Rate Guarantee
Does this mean they will not match rate to SR+ ?

Terms & Conditions​

• *Excludes Model 3 Standard Range
  • Name(s) on loan approval must match the Tesla Loan.
  • The interest rate must be for the same loan type, amount & payment schedule.
  • Stated date of approval (not more than 30 days prior to, and not more than 7 days post Delivery date)
  • Proof of approval: An official PDF, photo or screenshot are all acceptable forms of verification (Pre-approvals not valid)
  • Tesla may contact the third-party bank to verify the validity of the loan rate.

Damn, they must have changed it recently!

Reactions: notknown

Thats a great rate! I could use a referral too, if you dont mind. However, im a bit skeptical about porting my ACH over.

So So Cal is still in pending, right? I see a lot of TX and Bay Area getting VIN's
i think there’s just a sprinkling everywhere. i have seen both norcal and socal and PNW and midwest and east coast and canada. has seemed a little random which makes sense since people all over the country are waiting on cars.

edit: for what it’s worth, a non-trivial amount of california vins have come via inventory.