Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received messages from Tesla saying that today is the last day to schedule my delivery. On the delivery scheduling page, I see "Add bank account and pay" button but I am going to be using a DCU loan, will be docusinging it today, or I can sign it in the DCU branch if its faster.

My SA is not responding, what should I do?

My wife is the same way! :) I think ive watched every single Tesla model 3 video on YouTube. Shes's been a trooper and watched a good amount of them with me so now shes a semi-tesla expert.

My EDD is in the single digits (Aug 16-Aug 15th) for the first time. Come on VIN!!!!
Hahaha me too.. Wife keeps saying “you’re watching another video about the car!”…. So excited its driving me nuts waiting

I received messages from Tesla saying that today is the last day to schedule my delivery. On the delivery scheduling page, I see "Add bank account and pay" button but I am going to be using a DCU loan, will be docusinging it today, or I can sign it in the DCU branch if its faster.

I haven't done this before but just based on the options I saw when I ordered, you can submit the details of your loan from a non-Tesla lender and get the delivery scheduled. Did you try chatting on the website?

Reactions: decflow
Hahaha me too.. Wife keeps saying “you’re watching another video about the car!”…. So excited its driving me nuts waiting
Even the car is dor me, my husband has been doing this and even said he wants to add things to my car, I told him my car is not his sample piece (he wants the M2 when it comes out)

Call the delivery hotline number 888.771.2505 and they can help you with that! They open about 30 minutes from now (9AM PT) so try then.

If they don't pick up, keep trying!

Reactions: decflow
I watch the videos while my SO is at work and I'm WFH 🤣
Even the car is dor me, my husband has been doing this and even said he wants to add things to my car, I told him my car is not his sample piece (he wants the M2 when it comes out)
This is my first time hearing about the Model 2! I just googled it and maybe I can get my SO on board to get that. Be an all tesla household!

Reactions: J-stee and NCee
I think it all has to do with Tesla’s production structure that tends to push towards the end of the quarter. The earlier in the quarter you order, the likelier you’ll have to wait until the end of the quarter to take delivery. Plus, location and configuration/model is a variable too, where West Coast more than often takes delivery last.
Which makes sense, but it would sting a bit for people who aren't on the west coast (east coast and central) who ordered in May which is Q2 when other people on the west coast/wherever are getting their VINs for the same configuration.. that's what's confusing to me lol 😆 happy for anyone who gets a VIN because yeah it gives us hope and it's super exciting but again, it does sting a bit for people who have been hopefully waiting much longer for the same config.

Does it say the Fremont factory as the delivery address in your account? I went to the factory yesterday and they said they're trying to do basically all home deliveries (even if you had specified Fremont for pick up when you ordered, they'll probably change it to your home address). I had to ask them to change my location to the factory since I wanted to pick it up that way! Also, CONGRATULATIONS!
where do u c the delivery address? i c it neither on my account nor on the order agreement.
i remember selecting fremont factory when ordering, since it was the only available option :p

where do u c the delivery address? i c it neither on my account nor on the order agreement.
i remember selecting fremont factory when ordering, since it was the only available option :p
Screenshot_20210804-084733~2.png

Yeah I also selected the factory for delivery when I ordered because it was the only option but when they originally scheduled my delivery (I didn't get to choose my date or time) it showed my own address and the factory said they're trying to do as many home deliveries as possible 😭 no big deal if you're okay with that but just watch out for it because it was unexpected for me lol also I personally wanted to pick it up from the factory so I had them change it for me.

View attachment 691966

Yeah I also selected the factory for delivery when I ordered because it was the only option but when they originally scheduled my delivery (I didn't get to choose my date or time) it showed my own address and the factory said they're trying to do as many home deliveries as possible 😭 no big deal if you're okay with that but just watch out for it because it was unexpected for me lol also I personally wanted to pick it up from the factory so I had them change it for me.
I'll call them today and ask. I initially selected Fremont factory, but my SA is in Dublin. I don't see anything about where it might be on my account.
Got the VIN yesterday, and today the dates have pushed back from 8/5-8 to 8/6-9, and the Agreements box still hasnt come up to submit final payment.

I watch the videos while my SO is at work and I'm WFH 🤣

This is my first time hearing about the Model 2! I just googled it and maybe I can get my SO on board to get that. Be an all tesla household!
Yes! My coworker told me about it when we were talking about electric cars before I order the M3.
The hub was looking into The M2 and it’s Suppose to be cheaper since it’s smaller and a hatchback! He’s on board to purchasing when it comes out 😂

I ordered M3, white ex, black int, 19", No FSD on 7/10. Front date on the EDD had been moving back a day for around a week. Yesterday it showed Estimated Delivery: August 17-August 27. Today, I check and it says Estimated Delivery: September 01 - September 21. Still no VIN. I hope that EDD isn't accurate. Patience is not high on my list of attributes.

ordered mine at the Clearfork showroom on 6/5 in Fort Worth TX. Received my VIN last week and just got to schedule delivery on 8/12 at 5pm! Picking up from the Dallas location. They are asking me to setup payment for my down payment. How many days in advance should I do that? I don’t want them holding all that money for 8 days if I do it now.

ordered mine at the Clearfork showroom on 6/5 in Fort Worth TX. Received my VIN last week and just got to schedule delivery on 8/12 at 5pm! Picking up from the Dallas location. They are asking me to setup payment for my down payment. How many days in advance should I do that? I don’t want them holding all that money for 8 days if I do it now.
Give me hope in receiving my VIN this week. Ordered 11 days after you in Austin. Maybe I’ll see a VIN at the end of this week.