Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Woke up this morning to an email to make final payment. Still no VIN assigned though. How about you?

Trying to decide if we want to have the SA switch it to a lease or go through our credit union to get a loan. Without a VIN I think we will still wait til we have some confirmation that delivery is closer.
Yeah I’m on my second round of financing, i went through Tesla the second time around as they were able to approve me at 2.49%. So i guess that was a plus, STILL NOTHING😭 but your email gives me a glimmer of hope. Specs? I got the SR + midnight silver aero wheels black interior no FSD.

I’m soooo excited for you!!!!!

9/3 SR+ order, had a Oct 29-Nov 11 date for the first two weeks and it's been blank ever since - I think we're going to be waiting until March and get the 2022 model year version, but who knows. At least the federal EV rebate is sticking around post-election.
Well lets see. Most likely March you are right. Yup federel EV will be there so thats a relief. You really think we get 2022 refresh if its March? I mean we all ordered 2021 model. I am not sure how would that play out though.

Yeah I’m on my second round of financing, i went through Tesla the second time around as they were able to approve me at 2.49%. So i guess that was a plus, STILL NOTHING😭 but your email gives me a glimmer of hope. Specs? I got the SR + midnight silver aero wheels black interior no FSD.

I’m soooo excited for you!!!!!
We also got our VIN assigned today. Waiting on the phone call from our advisor to call our credit union and apply for the loan.We ordered white with black interior, aero wheels, and no fsd.

9/3 SR+ order, had a Oct 29-Nov 11 date for the first two weeks and it's been blank ever since - I think we're going to be waiting until March and get the 2022 model year version, but who knows. At least the federal EV rebate is sticking around post-election.
Same here... Ordered 8/30 for January delivery. Changed to Oct 28 - Nov 16, but over a month ago, the EDD disappeared. I finally emailed my SA last week, but no reply.

I've ordered M3 SR+ on Aug 22th. The first EDD was Nov 2nd - 22 nd. Was disappeared for a while and then got moved up to 25th OCT. - 14th NOV.

But I've logged in this morning, it got pushed back to Feb1st - March 1st. Does anyone experiencing the same thing? I was only a few weeks away it delivery and now it's like 3 months+. Will it move up after this? few weeks away is acceptable, but 3 month+ is kinda savage. 🙁🙁

I've ordered M3 SR+ on Aug 22th. The first EDD was Nov 2nd - 22 nd. Was disappeared for a while and then got moved up to 25th OCT. - 14th NOV.

But I've logged in this morning, it got pushed back to Feb1st - March 1st. Does anyone experiencing the same thing? I was only a few weeks away it delivery and now it's like 3 months+. Will it move up after this? few weeks away is acceptable, but 3 month+ is kinda savage. 🙁🙁
Mine just changed to a month later, was at Oct 24th to Nov 13th, Now i woke up this morning went from that to Nov 24th to Dec 11th, Sucks for sure, I ordered 9/8 red, with white interior, no FSD

👋🏻 Long time lurker, first time poster.

Ordered my SR+ 9/4, Original ETD was 01/2022
9/5 jumped to 10/23 - 11/12
9/19 ETD disappeared
9/26 12/22 - 01/11

I was really hoping for 10/23-11/12
Pick-up is Burbank, CA
I'm a Burbank pick up as well. Ordered on 8/31. EDD changed today to 12/23-12/31. Based on my last Tesla, I'd say you and I are both in for a Burbank pick up around 12/28.

Hi. Thinking about ordering SR+ in Canada and wondering if it still qualifies for the $5000 federal rebate?
This is because the SR is now, according to Tesla's web page, over the $45,000 threshold. Shows $46,389
From Transport Canada's web page...
Quote"
  • a vehicle with six seats or less, where the base model Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) is less than $45,000; and
    • higher priced versions of these vehicles, up to a maximum MSRP of $55,000, will also be eligible for purchase incentives;

Hi. Thinking about ordering SR+ in Canada and wondering if it still qualifies for the $5000 federal rebate?
This is because the SR is now, according to Tesla's web page, over the $45,000 threshold. Shows $46,389
From Transport Canada's web page...
Quote"
  • a vehicle with six seats or less, where the base model Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) is less than $45,000; and
    • higher priced versions of these vehicles, up to a maximum MSRP of $55,000, will also be eligible for purchase incentives;
SR+ qualifies. I placed my ordered 26th Sept and got the 5k added as down payment. Hope that helps.