Anyone still waiting on their SR Y? I have a white on black on 19" 5 seater and no eta or vin. I put my order back in jan but was talking to my advisor about a late feb/mar delivery as I didnt need the car til then. Luckily for me the 2k price drop happened and I declined an inventory car. Now the car is missing and my advisor texted me that I might not get my car... Anyone in the same boat as me? I am in socal if that matters.