Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

SSCustoms

Local Vendor - NorCal
Oct 4, 2017
Redwood City
Hello TMC! It's been a long time since we have joined a Forum Community , but we had to make our comeback here with TMC. We've had so many requests from all our great clients to make an appearance here we decided to finally take them up on their advice and here we are!

SS Customs started customizing cars via Film Work in 2005 in the Bay Area and were among the first custom wrap shops in the USA. Over the years we've had the privilege of working on some amazing projects and being graced with our fair share of accolades . Currently we are situated Redwood City in the heart of the Silicon Valley.

Some of you may have seen our work out and about on client cars or some of our Tesla Corporate projects like the Tesla Vet Cars we build for Tesla at least once a year. Even the matte black model 3 we helped debut and so on (I've added some photos for reference). Tesla Clients comprise over 50% of our business and we couldn't be happier helping them bring their automotive visions to life. Some of our services for Tesla owners include; Clear Bra, Color Change Vinyl Wraps, Window Tinting, Powder Coating Wheels, Caliper Sprays, Chrome Delete, Wheels and Tires, Paint Correction, Ceramic Pro and more.

We're honored to be a part of this Historical new wave in the automotive industry spawned right here in California. More so, helping the pioneers and bold consumers of this new era by making their cool cars just that much cooler. We will post more of our work here and in various threads as time goes on. Feel free to ask any questions. The fasted responses can always be had by giving us a call, email or visiting our studio to see our work in progress. Thanks to the members for inviting us here and we look forward to working with many of you and welcoming you in the SSC Family. Respectfully,

Shareef and the SS Customs Team.

Attachments

• Model S - SSC2.jpg
    Model S - SSC2.jpg
    462.7 KB · Views: 116
  • Model S - SSC3.jpg
    Model S - SSC3.jpg
    541.5 KB · Views: 95
  • SSCUSTOMS TESLA.jpg
    SSCUSTOMS TESLA.jpg
    875.1 KB · Views: 120
  • ModelX SSC.jpg
    ModelX SSC.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 105
  • ModelX SSC2.jpg
    ModelX SSC2.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 101
  • 19702727_1539694496070371_2508699343643160095_o.jpg
    19702727_1539694496070371_2508699343643160095_o.jpg
    271 KB · Views: 109
  • 19944212_1544865018886652_2112783413727463747_o.jpg
    19944212_1544865018886652_2112783413727463747_o.jpg
    364.1 KB · Views: 109
  • Model X - Satin Pearl Nero 3.jpg
    Model X - Satin Pearl Nero 3.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 101
  • ModelS Matte Purple SSC5.jpg
    ModelS Matte Purple SSC5.jpg
    322.6 KB · Views: 104
  • 31939159423_6ce5cb7854_k.jpg
    31939159423_6ce5cb7854_k.jpg
    382.6 KB · Views: 120
Just finished the P100D off in a 3M Satin Dark Grey with Shaved emblems in the rear and a Carbon Aero Wing and 20% Supreme Tints on sides and rear The Chrome against the Grey actually looks really good. Cliet definitely liked the work. Original color is the factory Red.
37478211266_6c18dff7ed_o.jpg
20171005_175357.jpg
36856863373_c10a96042c_o.jpg
37478201866_b15171116c_o.jpg
36856864443_3094fd2087_o.jpg
37478208886_4bd0e003d6_o.jpg
37478209516_2851d46a8e_o.jpg

Z6PzGf

Y9V4J4

Z6PB5W

Z6PBMh

Z6PBY9

Z6PCuj

Last edited:
Here's another Tesla Model X P100D we recently completed. This one we fitted with AG wheels, Satin Black Chrome Delete and Satin Roaring Thunder Color Flow Color Change. We finished it off with Ceramic Pro. Looked wicked good.
36913350043_c1ab4da22d_o.jpg
37324766530_9daac01a8c_o.jpg
37324826380_33c1403d22_o.jpg
37534484926_21f5cdc706_o.jpg
37583282001_2a97d751e3_o.jpg

Hey guys! Welcome and nice to see you here as a Vendor now.

SSCustoms did our full body Xpel Ultimate wrap right after we picked up our car when it was delivered to the Palo Alto SC back in March. They are just up the street maybe 5 miles or so I think from the SC. Super happy with the results of our wrap and it was a pleasure to work with the guys there. We were newbies to film wraps and we called on a Saturday a few weeks before our car was to be delivered and Shareef was more than happy to answer our questions and spend some time on the phone educating us on the various choices we had available. Our MS is the most expensive car we owned, and here we were leaving it with some strangers for a week brand new out of the factory, and I will admit we were probably a bit hesitant walking in there for our appoinment. But apart from feeling good after talking with Shareef, we then had the chance to see the work they did on a number of very high end sport cars that were waiting to be picked up, as well as a few Teslas in the shop (definitely wanted a shop that had done a number of Teslas before ours!), and we knew our baby was in good hands and it was. Unfortuntely our car bumper's Xpel got put to the test a few weeks back and it save the paint, so we'll get that Xpel piece replaced but better than needing to be repainted. Definitely very happy we got it wrapped.

Both my husband and I have happily referred a number of people to SSCustoms including one unfortunate Tesla owner on TMC whose little kid decided to use the side of his car as a drawing board. The car (he posted before and after photos) looked amazing after they did their magic on it. So they are definitely someone to remember if your car needs some paint work too. I always recommend people also check out the links to their Instagram and Facebook sites for examples of the different type of wraps they've done on a wide range of vehicles. Always love their Tesla Veterans wraps too.

Hey guys! Welcome and nice to see you here as a Vendor now.

SSCustoms did our full body Xpel Ultimate wrap right after we picked up our car when it was delivered to the Palo Alto SC back in March. They are just up the street maybe 5 miles or so I think from the SC. Super happy with the results of our wrap and it was a pleasure to work with the guys there. We were newbies to film wraps and we called on a Saturday a few weeks before our car was to be delivered and Shareef was more than happy to answer our questions and spend some time on the phone educating us on the various choices we had available. Our MS is the most expensive car we owned, and here we were leaving it with some strangers for a week brand new out of the factory, and I will admit we were probably a bit hesitant walking in there for our appoinment. But apart from feeling good after talking with Shareef, we then had the chance to see the work they did on a number of very high end sport cars that were waiting to be picked up, as well as a few Teslas in the shop (definitely wanted a shop that had done a number of Teslas before ours!), and we knew our baby was in good hands and it was. Unfortuntely our car bumper's Xpel got put to the test a few weeks back and it save the paint, so we'll get that Xpel piece replaced but better than needing to be repainted. Definitely very happy we got it wrapped.

Both my husband and I have happily referred a number of people to SSCustoms including one unfortunate Tesla owner on TMC whose little kid decided to use the side of his car as a drawing board. The car (he posted before and after photos) looked amazing after they did their magic on it. So they are definitely someone to remember if your car needs some paint work too. I always recommend people also check out the links to their Instagram and Facebook sites for examples of the different type of wraps they've done on a wide range of vehicles. Always love their Tesla Veterans wraps too.

Thanks so much for the kind words and spreading the good word. I know it must have been a little nerve-wracking leaving your brand new pride and joy with us but I'm glad you loved the upgrades and referred your friends to us. That is the absolute greatest compliment. Thanks for chiming in and helping us decide to make the move on to TMC!

Here's one of my Favs. Some of my good friends and clients brought me the first privately owned Model X to Customize when the X was released. We also did their Model S years back as well which was equally cool. With the X we did a full color change wrap in Satin Pearl Nero. It's a satin black with a sort of bronze metallic flake. We finished it off with some red T's which matched up with the Red Calipers. The wrap color flowed really well with the Onyx Black Factory wheels.

Model X - Satin Pearl Nero 2.jpg
Model X - Satin Pearl Nero 3.jpg
Model X - Satin Pearl Nero.jpg

Hey TMC! We're going to started adding some photos of Tesla window tints we do so as to help y'all out when it comes to choosing one. As there are many varieties and brands and grades, hopefully these will help! The first is a Model 3 with a 40% tint on the driver and passenger windows (meaning that 40% light travels through the window and 20% on the rear windows (allowing only 20% light through to the rear seats). 20% is quite dark and is usually reserved for rear windows.

The second example is of another Model 3 (wrapped in Avery Satin Black). It has the same 40% on the driver and passenger windows, but has 28% tint in the rear (allowing a little more light through)!. Both cars use the Solar Guard tint, which is ceramic and protects your interior from UV as well as heat (in fact they are much more effective at blocking heat due to their UV protective properties)!

We'll be adding more photos like these, but don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have!

Attachments

• DSC_4128.jpg
    DSC_4128.jpg
    275.2 KB · Views: 79
  • DSC_4127.jpg
    DSC_4127.jpg
    308.4 KB · Views: 77
  • DSC_4130.jpg
    DSC_4130.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 79
  • DSC_4131.jpg
    DSC_4131.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 74
  • DSC_4132.jpg
    DSC_4132.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 69
A Model X we recently completed! this car is a great example of what a fully made over Tesla looks like: Powder coated wheels in satin black, chrome delete in satin black, full wrap in Satin dark grey, and a full Ceramic pro sealant on top to maintain the vinyl.
sscustoms model x low.jpg
DSC_9750Grey tesla 1.jpg
model x 3 low.jpg
ssc4 mo9del x low.jpg