Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - St Augustine, FL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
photo 2.JPG

on the lookout for the dark side, I was.

Has anyone ate at Canes Beach Grill? Do you suggest that or Rufino's Pizza? We are stopping to charge for maybe 30 mins to make it to Daytona and will need to eat then. TIA!

Also what is the chance of the super charger spots not being ICEd when we drive back north on Black Friday morning? Will plan on having to charge in Lake City.

Last edited:
paintpolisher;817718[FONT=arial said:

Also what is the chance of the super charger spots not being ICEd when we drive back north on Black Friday morning? Will plan on having to charge in Lake City.
[/FONT]

Have charged at St. Augustine 3x over the past month. Each time, I was the only one there. I believe it is due to the low ownership density of the area. Haven't seen ICEs there either - but there's always a first time for everything.

While getting ICEd is unlikely, if it's going to happen at all it would be on Black Friday. Also, driving to an outlet mall on Black Friday morning might be rather slow and/or unpleasant. I charged there on two consecutive Saturday afternoons in August, and traffic getting into the mall was a real pain. (Everything else about the location, except maybe the dumpster, was just fine.)

While getting ICEd is unlikely, if it's going to happen at all it would be on Black Friday. Also, driving to an outlet mall on Black Friday morning might be rather slow and/or unpleasant. I charged there on two consecutive Saturday afternoons in August, and traffic getting into the mall was a real pain. (Everything else about the location, except maybe the dumpster, was just fine.)

Great points! I'll report back if we decide to stop.