Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

St. Louis area 2021 Plaid or Long Range owners?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wanting to place a order for the new Long Range but I have yet to see the new Model S in person. Would like to at least have a walk around, and if I beg properly a short drive. ( I'll bring my Lotus Evora for a short swap if that helps)
Right now looking at the LR in red with the Tempest wheels ( I like the 21s but , you know, snow in the Midwest)
Thanks for your consideration
Both cars in picture are available for short trade :)

Attachments

• IMG_2896.JPG
    IMG_2896.JPG
    484 KB · Views: 47
Wanting to place a order for the new Long Range but I have yet to see the new Model S in person. Would like to at least have a walk around, and if I beg properly a short drive. ( I'll bring my Lotus Evora for a short swap if that helps)
Right now looking at the LR in red with the Tempest wheels ( I like the 21s but , you know, snow in the Midwest)
Thanks for your consideration
Both cars in picture are available for short trade :)
Go by Tesla in Chesterfield. They have several at most times. Enjoy.

Go by Tesla in Chesterfield. They have several at most times. Enjoy.
your kidding. I just talked to Dyllan at Tesla Chesterfield and he denies ever having any. I'm about an hour away and don't want to make the drive if no cars are there to see. I made it clear I was not looking to drive, but would be nice just to see one. Maybe I will try another associate and have better luck.
Thanks for the heads up

Call your nearest Tesla dealership/SC and see if they have any owners that are willing to demo cars to potential clients. Most Tesla owners seem to love showing their cars to others. I do that for the center in Tucson or if someone on TMC asks me.

A funny side note, several LR customers have not wanted to do a launch in my Plaid for fear it would ruin the LR for them. :D

Update
I placed my order for 2022 Red Model S long range wit 19in wheels.
Still looking to see a 2021 Model S but not luck. Just was informed my order has been moved from April/May to January/February.

Anyone in the St. Louis area willing to meet me so I can at least have a look around the car or ideally have a short drive. Working with the local SC and they deny having any t even look at. I'm about an hour from the SC so casual drive by is not possible.

Reactions: Bull
Funny...I was just there (Chesterfield) 2 days ago and they had 2 Plaids on the lot. I know they don't have one for test drives and are not keen on folks looking in other customers cars. I sent you a message. Willing to meet you so you can take a look at mine if you'd like.