TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

St. Paul Pioneer Press Article on Model III

Discussion in 'News' started by Vexar, Apr 10, 2016.

1. Vexar

Vexar Member

This article was a delightful weekend article. It really captured our local community of owners well.
    This was the line into the street at Eden Prairie, MN where reporters and camera crews swarmed:
    [​IMG]

• Like x 1
  2. Dwdnjck

Dwdnjck Member

3. Discoducky

Discoducky Active Member

Yeah my home state! I know folks worry about EVs in the cold, but the benefits are outweighed due to pre-warming IMHO.

4. Vexar

Vexar Member

Tesla does their winter testing in Baudette, MN. I feel safer in my Model S than any other vehicle. I don't recommend the 21" rims, though. There's no point, and the potholes are vicious. Not Detroit bad, but enough that you don't want to play Moon Patrol every time you go somewhere.

5. flankspeed8

flankspeed8 Member

Never made it to EP like I had hoped, but did order online right before the reveal. Was good to see how many lined up as it shows faith in the product and generates excitement. Way to go!