Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sold Staggered 22 Inch CVT Vossens for Model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am selling my 22 inch staggered CVT Vossens (Directional, Gloss Silver). It is a set of 4 wheels with Pirelli Scorpion Tires and Original TPMS included. Tires have about 2000 miles of use and there are NO curb rashes on the rims. Looks like new but remember, it is used. Front is 265/35 ZR22 and the rear is 285/35 ZR22. The wheels are balance and ready to go. You will need to buy your own lug nuts and hub centric rings as they are not included in this sale.

Local pickup in Atlanta, GA is preferred but if out of state, then buyer will have to pay the actual shipping cost via UPS or FedEx Ground. No international shipping :). Payment is via PayPal only. Sale is final and as is. Please ask for more pictures or details if needed before buying.

These are great wheels and tires. They look phenomenal on the Model X and IMO beats the factory turbines. It gives a very clean and unique look. The only reason I am selling this is because I want to downgrade to the 20 inches CVT Vossens because I have a 75D and range is tight.

Price = $3800 + Actual shipping costs (Send Zipcode)