Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Stand out from the crowd with upgraded lighting for your Tesla.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
TMC_Vendor_Banner.png
P1000722.jpg
P1000597.png
Hello from TeslaPuddleLights.com. We are an aftermarket accessory shop focusing on lighting upgrades for your Tesla.

TeslaPuddleLights.com was started because we love the lighting mod on Teslas. Upgrading the lights in your Tesla is fast (about 10 minutes), easy, and inexpensive. The other thing we really like about this upgrade is the 'Wow' factor. :) Our customers get many compliments on their lights.

At TeslaPuddleLights.com we carry premium, plug-n-play puddle lights, footwell lights in assorted colors, LED back door/trunk lights (also in assorted colors) and multi-color USB lights for the back seat.

In addition to selling a high-quality product, we pride ourselves on 24 hour or less order processing times and excellent customer service.

We’re currently offering a 10% discount to Tesla Motors Club readers on all our products. Just enter TMC10 at checkout to receive the discount. Please check out some pictures of our lights below and let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
Will

Last edited:
I can get puddle lights and footwell lights all day on AliExpress. What makes yours better?

to clarify: I can get what appears to be identical puddle lights on AliExpress for about $14 vs the $35 you charge.
Hey there. Thanks for the fair question. Most of the lights on AliExpress (and on Amazon for that matter) are built with low quality components - including plastic lenses which fade over time. Our lights are high quality with glass lenses, bright, sharp projection and solid components. Also, we usually ship in 24 hours and work hard to provide great customer service. To sum up, when buying from TeslaPuddleLights.com you're buying a higher quality product that will ship and arrive much quicker than when you buy from AliExpress. Hope this answers your question. If not, just let me know. Cheers!

I can't speak to this product as I don't have it in front of me and I haven't tested it. The quality on AE varies wildly. If you don't mind weeks long ship times, frustratingly varied product quality, no customer service and no viable return option, and you really want to save $15 then the AE product would be better for you. Thanks

Wow. Is that with the stock Tesla sound system?

yes. its unbearable if the bass is turned up to like 5db plus. it gets a bit drowned out in noise but when i. e. just a house kick or bass is playing kts superannoying. the model 3 has a subwoofer which is only there to create low frequency rattle sub 35hz. its just to add a hint. most of the bass (and subbass) actually comes from the front door speakers so they rattle hard.

Reactions: wolfwill23