Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Standard Range Model Y Currently Unavailable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You can place a request with an advisor but then they will be fighting with everyone else for cars that are rejected due to quality issues or orders that are canceled or changed to LR. I have seen 4 such cars pop up in inventory over the last week. And there are probably thousands of requests in. And you will pay a transport fee depending on where the vehicle is. Most have been east coast.

yeah it's a long term thing for me, if the fed tax break comes back..

Not fighting for it, waiting like I did for my SR 3 and hoping the timing is perfect like it was for that ;) If not I'll just wait for my 39K CT

Anything over 500 miles requires supervisor approval and that can take a while. We ordered one from PA to CA and that was going to take over a month. They have no desire to do this until they have a full truck/container/rail car so unless there are 7-10 other cars in HI to come to the mainland it will sit there a while.

Reactions: vickh
We have a number of SR+ Y on the lots in Florida if you still want one.
Right now there 3 used MY SR vehicles for sale in South Florida (1 only has 34 miles). The prices go from $58,000 to almost $62,000. Are there really people that would pay these inflated prices? Is it due to supply and demand? Used Tesla Model Y for Sale Near Me | Edmunds My zip is 33190 in case it doesn't pull up the correct cars.

I'm in Southern California and ordered a Model Y SR five-seater in February 2021. Still haven't received it. At this point, should I just cancel it and get my $100 back? Doesn't seem like any Model Y SR five-seaters have been produced for a while.

I'm in Southern California and ordered a Model Y SR five-seater in February 2021. Still haven't received it. At this point, should I just cancel it and get my $100 back? Doesn't seem like any Model Y SR five-seaters have been produced for a while.
They actually produced a few in early June. Seemed like that was going to be the last run to close out the outstanding orders. Like RedWhite19 said, call your SA because there might be something wrong in your account.

Unless you need a car or the $100 really desperately, just let it ride. You may get What you want. If they have no plans to produce it (like plaid+) they will cancel your order and reach out to verify whether you want a refund or to switch your order to LR or a different model.

Where are you seeing this?
I only see a single one. It has almost all the bells and whistles.
4E87B88A-43B6-4374-907B-61AD3765EAB9.png