Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Starlink equipped Superchargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any more reports of Superchargers with Starlink? I don't have wifi access to my home and my phone hotspot is too slow. I'm also a 3 hours away from the nearest Tesla service. I'd rather go to a charger and use wifi than some open random wifi.

And I was at El Portal and downloaded the most recent FSD software update over Starlink. Good thing they had it, as there is no cell service anywhere near there. I was even able to stream Netflix while I was downloading.

1DC5D451-0B8C-43D6-A517-E8E5E6441D09_1_105_c.jpeg

Reactions: Tyl and ElectricIAC
Odd, I was hoping to report on all the new ones going in, but just because Elon works at both places doesn't mean they are going to share product, there isn't a single parent company that would allow the dollars to flow between them making it advantageous to use each others products, although it was a line of Tesla's take took the astronauts to the launchpad.

I was hoping to see more StarLink hardware at the latest charger to open near me:

View attachment 743513

Nope, looks like it's a temp site with only 4 250kW chargers, but it is the first 250kWs in the area despite the large number
Please tell me thats a reflection of snow on the tesla AND NOT A PAINT SCHEME!

We stopped at the Lexington Ky SCer back in Sept and it was pointed out to us by another guy charging that StarLink was now available. I pointed to the dish and said just tap on the Wi-Fi icon and you'll see it. We were about ready to leave so I didn't try it out. I'll look for these dishes on our up coming trip to TN for Thanksgiving.