Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Starting to deliver Production P90D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Talked to Tesla HeadQuaoter sale people and they said the black Onix wheel will not cause any delay for my Model X due to my early confirmation date. (1/4/16). All the people who sees the mid 2016 under the black Onix wheel option will be delayed. Don't know how reliable this answer is.

Anyone knows why the OP has a high reservation number but gets the delivery date and a VIN number?

I think you need to read between the lines on this one.

I spoke to my DS yesterday and he told me that my X is "on-schedule" to be delivered with the 22" onyx black wheel mid year (90D). When I probed further he said those who ordered 22" onyx black received a mid year (june/july) date as that is when the wheels will be available.

So on-time could mean mid year depending on the baseline date you are using

I think you need to read between the lines on this one.

I spoke to my DS yesterday and he told me that my X is "on-schedule" to be delivered with the 22" onyx black wheel mid year (90D). When I probed further he said those who ordered 22" onyx black received a mid year (june/july) date as that is when the wheels will be available.

So on-time could mean mid year depending on the baseline date you are using

i just finished talking to the DS, they told me my X still on track for the March delivery. Black Onix wheel apparently did not affect my X because it fall into the early confirmation date when the black wheel is still in stock. No future information is provided to me except for waiting for my VIN email. Any day now...

Talked to Tesla HeadQuaoter sale people and they said the black Onix wheel will not cause any delay for my Model X due to my early confirmation date. (1/4/16). All the people who sees the mid 2016 under the black Onix wheel option will be delayed. Don't know how reliable this answer is.

Anyone knows why the OP has a high reservation number but gets the delivery date and a VIN number?

Maybe they just do not like us being south of the Orange Curtain...

I have the same experience as stevezzz. My Tesla shows delivery between Dec 17-31, but it has yet to be delivered. I wouldn't put faith in the dates on the site.

Tesla will make sure all signature owners get their cars first, unless it's of their own choosing, before production models are delivered. I'm pretty sure of that given the experience that I, and others, had with the Model S.

So, saw the change to the mytesla page. Was very excited from all the news on the forum, and also the info on mytesla. Talked to my DS and she said that there was a glitch with a lot of accounts announcing delivery dates/ ranges that were inaccurate. She then told me that my X is in early production, and it could be 6++ weeks or sooner. Who knows. But getting there.

So, saw the change to the mytesla page. Was very excited from all the news on the forum, and also the info on mytesla. Talked to my DS and she said that there was a glitch with a lot of accounts announcing delivery dates/ ranges that were inaccurate. She then told me that my X is in early production, and it could be 6++ weeks or sooner. Who knows. But getting there.

That's Office Space right there. "Due to a glitch, it looked like we'd be able to deliver you a vehicle in a timely fashion. So we fixed that glitch!"

My Page says Delivery Feb 3-10. I know my car is on a train and close to the East Coast. It is coming to Milford CT and then gets transported to Mt. Kisco, NY final prep and delivery. My DS Sam has been great at keeping me updated. I doubt it will be by the 10th, but I think within a few days after. From what I have read, prep on the car is taking longer than usual since it is new and they are not as familiar with the programming. I am getting so excited! I have been anxiously awaiting since my deposit in 2012.

Res #1837 made 11/17/12
Vin# 20x confirmed 12/2/15
P90D blue, black leather, carbon fiber, 20 inch wheels and everything else except ludi and tow.

My Page says Delivery Feb 3-10. I know my car is on a train and close to the East Coast. It is coming to Milford CT and then gets transported to Mt. Kisco, NY final prep and delivery. My DS Sam has been great at keeping me updated. I doubt it will be by the 10th, but I think within a few days after. From what I have read, prep on the car is taking longer than usual since it is new and they are not as familiar with the programming. I am getting so excited! I have been anxiously awaiting since my deposit in 2012.

Res #1837 made 11/17/12
Vin# 20x confirmed 12/2/15
P90D blue, black leather, carbon fiber, 20 inch wheels and everything else except ludi and tow.

Please give us some updates and pictures if possible. Thanks.

I noticed this morning the "Delivery Estimate" part of the new MyTesla page is gone. It used to say March - Early April for me. Maybe it wasn't accurate and they ended up getting more calls because of that, instead of less? Did it disappear for others?

I was at the SC this morning and they told me that the X's that are coming through now are in much better shape than the earlier ones. So it looks like the laxative worked and TM is passing X's out the door again. :tongue: