TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

State Inspection in Houston

Discussion in 'Texas' started by wyatt, May 3, 2017.

1. wyatt

wyatt Member

For anyone needing to get the state inspection for their Tesla, I highly recommend this place;

Inspector Quick
    2830 E Sam Houston Pkwy S
    Pasadena, TX 77503
    281-487-3459

I have used them for over 20 years ('85 MR2, '95 Supra, '15 MS P85D) and they really are 'QUICK'. I'm in and out in about 5 minutes during the week, no appointment. Last year and this year I gave the employees a ride/launch to educate them on the wonders of Tesla. If you go, tell them Mark (the guy with the Grey (Midnight Silver Metallic) Model S sent you. I get nothing for the referral, just want to promote a good business. The shop foreman is Tom. Give it a try.

Mark