Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Statistical data for the graduation project.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good afternoon, my name is Andrey, I am from Russia. I am studying at the St. Petersburg State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering (SPbGASU) with a degree in "Operation of transport and technological machines and complexes". This year I am writing my graduation project. It is a research work aimed at predicting the development of electric transport in Russia. At this stage, I form the initial data and collect statistics on the main malfunctions of electric vehicles. As a base, I took the most popular electric vehicles, such as the Nissan Leaf and Tesla.

I am asking you for help. Please tell me if you have a specific database that displays the statistics of the most common malfunctions for Tesla Model S, X, 3 or for other electric vehicles? Or maybe you have statistics on the most common reasons for contacting a service center? If you have such statistics, then is it possible to get these data (or at least values close to them) for personal use, in order to form the initial data for the calculation.

Thank you!

Hi Andrey - I do not know of any information that Tesla would provide directly. But one website you may want to check is jdpower.com

This company has conducted auto reliability and satisfaction surveys for decades.

Tesla's reliability and drivers' satisfaction ratings have been declining in recent years, which can be mirrored by the stories and owner issues frequently mentioned on the TMC site.