Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Stats App no longer turning on my AC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve been using the stats app for many months and it’s worked flawlessly. Maybe a month ago, when I told Siri to, “Cool my car” it responded with, “Shortcuts will continue with your request.” That wasn’t surprising because it always relies with that response once but The second time I gave the command (which is usually when it works), there was a long pause and then it just replied with the same thing as the first time. I tried re-recording the command in Stats and it stated that it already existed but I re-recorded it anyway. Same response. Has anyone else been having this problem?

• Informative
Reactions: Phlier and Watts_Up
I’ve been using the stats app for many months and it’s worked flawlessly. Maybe a month ago, when I told Siri to, “Cool my car” it responded with, “Shortcuts will continue with your request.” That wasn’t surprising because it always relies with that response once but The second time I gave the command (which is usually when it works), there was a long pause and then it just replied with the same thing as the first time. I tried re-recording the command in Stats and it stated that it already existed but I re-recorded it anyway. Same response. Has anyone else been having this problem?

Things got borked with the 2019.32 update. You need to remove the commands from the Shortcuts settings on your iPhone and re-record them. I had the same issue.

• Informative
Reactions: Phlier