Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Stay Away From Taptes!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not disagreeing with your comments on their service but you do realize when replacing the door lights from Any vendor the windows will go up when the light signals it’s off (or unplugged)? Seems like your more upset for not understanding the install and closing the door incorrectly without rolling down the window. Just pointing out this is actually normal. Personally I only shop with Abstract Ocean unless there is No option. And yes the windows roll up when you install their lights also FYI.

Well aware how they work. the wire that goes into the unit was loose. Hard to explain without a video but I understand how it works. They're a garbage company with terrible customer service. Everyone go try their online chat, let me know how that works for ya.

They still won't refund me or send me a label to send them back, They keep saying they will just refund me for 1 and I need to send them more photos for them to to even do that after I send 3 photos and a video, 3 times now! I told them I do not want them, they are JUNK and will gladly send them back. They ignore most messages and been giving me the run around for over a week now.. I'm not sure how they are in business.

Update- After they asked for video for the 4th time (literally) I sent it ONCE AGAIN.. That was 2 days ago, and now, not a word back... This company is a huge scam and I don't know how they're in business.. I'm done wasting my time, I will file a chargeback today. Whatever you do, STAY AWAY!!

Reactions: GeezerSquid
I’m waiting on a set of aluminum center caps from them. I’ll post an update once I receive them.
U
I’m waiting on a set of aluminum center caps from them. I’ll post an update once I receive them.
UPDATE - Not much communication but aluminum center caps arrived as described and within quoted shipping times.

Attachments

• E44E924A-3E44-436A-B6FC-19DBF0CD7261.jpeg
    E44E924A-3E44-436A-B6FC-19DBF0CD7261.jpeg
    103.8 KB · Views: 65
Let us know how it goes!
I ordered the newest Taptes wireless charging pad from Amazon on a Sat. August 29th at 1PM EST and it said Tuesday delivery (Prime) with free returns. I'm an hour north of a major Amazon hub. It arrived on Monday August 31st also around 1PM so a day early and true 2-day delivery including over a weekend. WOW - clearly they are in stock and ready to deliver. I like it - works and looks great. My new Samsung Note 20 Ultra does need to go sideways though unless I take it out of the Spigen Tough Armour case. When out of the case it does barely fit up and down in the charging bay. The wireless pad charge time seems to be exactly 1/2 of what the included charger the phone came with will give when plugged into a traditional outlet. I think that's a 25W charger so does 12.5 seem right for one device on the Taptes 2020 model charging pad drawing from the standard front USB on the Model 3???