Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • The final cut of TMC Podcast #27 is available now with topics time-stamped. We discussed: Consolidation in LiDAR manufacturers; Volvo EX90 shipping with LiDAR; FSD Beta Full Release in N.A.; FSD detecting autopilot cheats, Gwen Shotwell directly overseeing SpaceX Starship; and more. You can watch it now on YouTube. We should have it published to podcast networks shortly.

Stealth Hitch for Model 3

mtndrew1

May 12, 2015
Gardena, CA
I’m selling a brand new in box Stealth Hitch with the “rack and tow” package, no-splice wiring kit, 4-pin test light, and the Tesla factory underbody tray with the hitch cutout.

I bought all of this with the intention of towing a pop-up trailer but then decided to just buy an extra pickup truck instead.

Everything is brand new and would cost around $1300 with tax and shipping.

Selling for $950 in Los Angeles. I’m willing to deliver it just about anywhere in Southern California.

E74F8F9D-9552-4D6B-8DE7-A5E44BF438F8.jpeg

orekart

Nov 22, 2020
Earth
Lifted 2018 Model 3 in North Lake Tahoe needs all of this to haul firewood, motorbikes, and skis. If you find yourself headed out this way... let me know same username over at TOO forums. Otherwise these eyes are glued looking for Stealth Hitches to do some kind of November 2020 discount; or Tesla to just sell the dang Cybertruck already :cool:

orekart

Nov 22, 2020
Earth
Lifted 2018 Model 3 in North Lake Tahoe needs all of this to haul firewood, motorbikes, and skis. If you find yourself headed out this way... let me know same username over at TOO forums. Otherwise these eyes are glued looking for Stealth Hitches to do some kind of November 2020 discount; or Tesla to just sell the dang Cybertruck already :cool:
FYI I went with a holiday discount and bought the stealth hitch with tow package new from Etrailer for $860 delivered. The rear underbody fascia is another $200-ish (less? and add taxes). OP offer is surely better for someone local to L.A.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC