Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Stealth Hitch for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m selling a brand new in box Stealth Hitch with the “rack and tow” package, no-splice wiring kit, 4-pin test light, and the Tesla factory underbody tray with the hitch cutout.

I bought all of this with the intention of towing a pop-up trailer but then decided to just buy an extra pickup truck instead.

Everything is brand new and would cost around $1300 with tax and shipping.

Selling for $950 in Los Angeles. I’m willing to deliver it just about anywhere in Southern California.

E74F8F9D-9552-4D6B-8DE7-A5E44BF438F8.jpeg

Lifted 2018 Model 3 in North Lake Tahoe needs all of this to haul firewood, motorbikes, and skis. If you find yourself headed out this way... let me know same username over at TOO forums. Otherwise these eyes are glued looking for Stealth Hitches to do some kind of November 2020 discount; or Tesla to just sell the dang Cybertruck already :cool:

Lifted 2018 Model 3 in North Lake Tahoe needs all of this to haul firewood, motorbikes, and skis. If you find yourself headed out this way... let me know same username over at TOO forums. Otherwise these eyes are glued looking for Stealth Hitches to do some kind of November 2020 discount; or Tesla to just sell the dang Cybertruck already :cool:
FYI I went with a holiday discount and bought the stealth hitch with tow package new from Etrailer for $860 delivered. The rear underbody fascia is another $200-ish (less? and add taxes). OP offer is surely better for someone local to L.A.