Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Stealth Hitches will give free hitch and install in Atlanta, GA 2023 Model 3 [to the first person that brings it to them for testing]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone, this is actually my first post here.
I emailed Stealth Hitches asking if their hitch fit 2023 Model 3 since its listed 2017-2022 on their website and I wasn't sure if anything changed. Richard, the operations manager, responded:
"Thank you for your interest in Stealth Hitches. We have not yet seen the 2023 Model 3 in our development facility to verify fitment. Everything we have read and all the pictures we have looked at makes us believe that our 2022 hitch for the Model 3 will fit the 2023 Model 3 but we cannot be sure until we confirm it in our facility. We are offering a free hitch and free installation to the first customer to bring their 2023 vehicle to our development facility near Atlanta GA for confirmation of fitment. Where are you located? If you are not interested or able to bring your vehicle to our facility, but you would like to try our hitch on your vehicle and it does not fit, you can return it for a full refund. We did have a customer purchase our 2022 hitch and install it on their 2023 Model 3 and he said it fit fine, but we like to confirm that in our facility. Feel free to spread this offer on forums or with friends."
Unfortunately I live in NJ so it's a bit of a far drive for me currently. So I guess whoever gets there first wins LOL! I am sure someone here is in Atlanta with a 2023 or at least nearby.

Reactions: thefrog1394