Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Stealth (LR AWD) Eibach. MMP Toe Kit necessary?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone. I have the Stealth Performance, basically the Long Range AWD and I order the Eibach springs. I am ordering the MPP Camber kit for sure but my local Tesla shop also suggests the MPP Toe Kit as well. I wanted to get ya'lls opinion on the toe kit. The drop is SOOOOO mild I couldn't imagine needing the toe kit. Of course, I want my tires to last as long as possible but I also don't want to spend unnecessary money. I already feel like the camber kit is a bit of a stretch with these springs.

What are your thoughts on the toe kit?

BTW, my setup is:

Vossen HF-2 Staggered 20x9 20x10.5
Hankook V12 245/35/20 and 285/30/20
Eibach Springs

Thanks guys.

Not needed. I have Eibach springs and alignment is well within spec. Anything lower than springs (i.e. coilovers) will require toe arms. I drive a lot and tire wear is even with zero issues.

Side note: Send me photos of those HF-2s! I'm getting those wheels soon. How do you like them?

Not needed. I have Eibach springs and alignment is well within spec. Anything lower than springs (i.e. coilovers) will require toe arms. I drive a lot and tire wear is even with zero issues.

Side note: Send me photos of those HF-2s! I'm getting those wheels soon. How do you like them?

Thanks for your reply! Did you do the camber kit or just springs only? I think I may do just the camber kit at least. Stock height already has a tad bit of neg camber.

I don't have the wheels on the car yet. I'm buying everything from different places and then dropping the car and everything off to be installed. I do ave the wheels. We wanted Gold but Vossen said they were having an issue with their batch of gold material and it was not adhering to the wheels so they froze production on gold for now. Ended up with the brushed silver and black. They've been sitting my garage for a few weeks and I have been ceramic coating the hell out of them haha I'll send you a pic of them

Attachments

• 20200530_224112.jpg
    20200530_224112.jpg
    1,011.1 KB · Views: 89
Thanks for your reply! Did you do the camber kit or just springs only? I think I may do just the camber kit at least. Stock height already has a tad bit of neg camber.

I don't have the wheels on the car yet. I'm buying everything from different places and then dropping the car and everything off to be installed. I do ave the wheels. We wanted Gold but Vossen said they were having an issue with their batch of gold material and it was not adhering to the wheels so they froze production on gold for now. Ended up with the brushed silver and black. They've been sitting my garage for a few weeks and I have been ceramic coating the hell out of them haha I'll send you a pic of them
Springs only. Interesting about the gold - I was considering that color. I'm thinking anthracite. Excellent decision to ceramic coat them I'll be doing the same. Look forward to seeing them installed!