Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Stealth PPF vs Satin Wrap

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

I have lurked for months and appreciate the activity on this forum. You all share some great info across the board.

I’m waiting on a black performance to be delivered and very interested in going from std to a Satin or Matte finish. I’ve read enough on the web that discourages pure Matte to think Satin or PPF, but does anyone on this forum have first hand experience between the two? From what I can see online, the stealth PPF has more shine than I’d prefer, but there’s nowhere to see the two next to one another.

Any guidance is much appreciated and thank you all for sharing some great advice all over the place.

Get the stealth PPF. It will give the matte finish you are looking for with the added paint protection. A wrap will give you no protection at all. The advantage of a wrap is that you have so many color options to pick from.

Xpel stealth Matte PPF - get it - its worth the additional cost. you will be happy in the long run; consider ceramic pro (lifetime warranty) coat on top if you park outside or will have long range driving, its a lot easier to clean and wipe off debris and dirt.