Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Stealth/Sleeper/ P3D- Performance 3s in Northwest

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Let me know if you need help getting a P3D- in the Pacific Northwest (or other regions I guess).

There have been quite a few people (around me) having issues with ordering or placing there order for a stealth performance model (P3D-). I do not know why that it is but assume it is more of an SA knowledge issue than inventory issue.

My SA found a few more heading to the NW. if you are having issues let me know and I can get you her contact info. If You need a referral code you can use mine for 1,000 miles or use one you have I don’t mind either way.
I just searched hard and waited for my spot and know the BS you can go through.

nothing in it for me (unless obviously you use my referral) just hoping to help someone frustrated with unknowing SA.

Nothing confirmed for us but hearing second week in December.

Good luck!!

sorry if this topic has been done too much but I have helped a few people get one when an SA said they couldn’t and yes they used there own referral code. Just stupid it can be this hard for some.

My SA is based in the Bellevue 20th st store, he is the one that switched my order from the P3D+ to - for me last week. All he knew was that they are in pre-production right now with no ETA on when it will be built or shipped.

Yeah there is definite speculation. I was actually working with an SA in California that got me the VIN at first and said the car will be second week in December. My SA said that sounded right but to be ready earlier.

Stealths are all allocated, my SA said the same thing about production they are expecting mid December but nothing is for sure. Glad you got yours allocated.

There might still be some available if anyone's still looking; I called the Seattle Westlake store on Wednesday (my SA wasn't responsive over email) and the advisor that picked up was able to find one that matched my AWD order (blue with black interior). Took until today for my account to actually be updated, but at least it looks like there's a VIN in the page source.

W
There might still be some available if anyone's still looking; I called the Seattle Westlake store on Wednesday (my SA wasn't responsive over email) and the advisor that picked up was able to find one that matched my AWD order (blue with black interior). Took until today for my account to actually be updated, but at least it looks like there's a VIN in the page source.
hen does it come in or is in inventory now?

No idea what the actual status of it is, unfortunately. When I called to ask about switching they said since it was an "off menu order" they'd have to check in existing inventory, and they were able to find one there. Not sure if that means literal inventory in-store, or a regional thing. Maybe the latter since I haven't gotten a date yet!