Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Stealth Y Owners

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Stealth Y would be our choice too. Roads around Oregon need 19" rims with 45 aspect ratio tires, and I'd like to have the extra ground clearance vs. Performance.
Long Range with Accel Boost may be our compromise sweet spot price/performance-wise, but I'd be willing to pay more for the pull of the 980 motor and potential to run 11s in the quarter.

Stealth Y would be our choice too. Roads around Oregon need 19" rims with 45 aspect ratio tires, and I'd like to have the extra ground clearance vs. Performance.
Long Range with Accel Boost may be our compromise sweet spot price/performance-wise, but I'd be willing to pay more for the pull of the 980 motor and potential to run 11s in the quarter.
Having a stealth, though pressing the accelerator to the floor is awesome, I'm finding that for civilized driving and even passing in tight spaces I am NOT keeping my foot down! My guess is that with your Acell Boost Option, you'll be getting 99% of what you are actually going to be enjoying day to day with the car.

Reactions: parkds_nyc
You can still find Demo cars that are in a Stealth configuration. I just asked the SC what they had in stock. Mine came with 900 miles on it and no issues with the car. Even though it's a "demo" car they still consider it "new" so I get the new car warranty. Mine came with the 19" Gemini's. I moved to a 20" aftermarket wheel. Got it for about $6500 off for the demo.

Reactions: imola.zhp
You can still find Demo cars that are in a Stealth configuration. I just asked the SC what they had in stock. Mine came with 900 miles on it and no issues with the car. Even though it's a "demo" car they still consider it "new" so I get the new car warranty. Mine came with the 19" Gemini's. I moved to a 20" aftermarket wheel. Got it for about $6500 off for the demo.
That’s a nice discount congrats.
I changed to 19s for winter and 20s for summer on my PUP and aftermarket suspension. It’s Basically a reverse stealth

Reactions: Kennymb5384