Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Steaming Only: No Model 3 reveal event invitations sent out

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

joefee

May 29, 2011
WA
I called Corp today to ask why I did not get an invite to the Model 3 reveal 3/31 (I've been invited to all major Tesla Events) and after getting bounced around to marketing, sales, reception and my service center, my conclusion is that:

There will be no "public" event invitations sent out. The reveal will be streaming online only.

You write the thread title as if it is a fact, and then say in your post that you just came to that conclusion, not giving any reason except that you got bumped around on the phone and despite the fact that somebody has posted the invitation email they received.

There will be no "public" event invitations sent out. The reveal will be streaming online only.

People have been getting email invites.

I did not get an invite, but I'm nearly a nobody as far as people at Tesla are concerned. If I really wanted to go, I would get a cashier's check for $1,000 from my bank for a Model 3 deposit, get totally stinking drunk, and then try to stumble my way in to the event while waving the check in the air.