Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Steering Wheel Vibration

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Current 2022 MYLR owner with 1,100 miles, 20" wheels. I have light to moderate vibration in the steering wheel at speeds above 70 mph. Took it to have all tires road forced. One tire failed and was replaced. While road forcing the tires I also had them check the foam to ensure it was still intact. After that vibration continues. Took back to have them rotate the tires to see if this would make a change to the vibration indicating maybe a bad tire or wheel. No change, vibration continues at same speeds. Thinking about taking it in to the SC. Curious if this could be something loose in the suspension. I checked under the car and there are no missing any nuts. Am I being oversensitive? Is this vibration a result of the stiff suspension?

Dang, looks like you covered your bases on the balancing. I'd think the vibration happening at 70 mph is kind of a clue it has to do with wheels/tires. Could just be that your tires haven't broken in yet. I'd wait before diving into a rabbit hole chasing all kinds of things.