Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

STEK Dynoflex Winshield PPF - worth the cost?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Hi I was recommended by the shop that I'm doing my PPF with that I get STEK Dynoflex Winshield PPF put on the front. Total cost is $500. Has anyone else done this and is it worth the cost?
@dittle : I do not recommend the use of STEK Dynoflex PPF films. The product causes a distortion of the vision as you can see on this video :
In addition, every time the windshield wipers are used, it causes a trail that looks like a mist that hinders visibility for a while and it is very annoying.
The installer had to put the film on 3 times ( https://youtu.be/KwyCP8_PL14 ) but each time there was a distortion.
In addition, the French distributor does not care about customers who report problems.
Do not use this product.

I have it installed for about 3 weeks now. There is minor distortion only during the day light not during the night. Distortion is not really the problem. The real issue is that the wipers can’t glide over the film as smoothly as on the glass surfaces, so effectively it becomes impossible to drive while it is raining with wipers bouncing all over the windshield.