Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Stephen Colbert on Self Driving Cars

CHGolferJim

Supporting Member
Jan 28, 2014
Chapel Hill, NC
I watched the first two episodes and couldn't stand them, too cute, too frantically paced like ESPN, meh. Now I feel better about him :). Can you imagine the series of ads Tesla could make with Colbert?

JenniferQ

Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2015
San Diego, CA
I watched the first two episodes and couldn't stand them, too cute, too frantically paced like ESPN, meh. Now I feel better about him :). Can you imagine the series of ads Tesla could make with Colbert?
Agree! First week was very flat. Second week he seemed to find the old Colbert again. Am very glad he did!

Discoducky

P100DL, 2021 M3, 3 CT reservations and counting
Dec 25, 2011
Seattle
Oh man, that was funny, thanks for the link! I've been recording his show, but haven't caught up lately

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC