Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Steve Jobs - the lost interview

Dutchie

Jun 9, 2013
Canada
Today I saw a fascinating interview on Netflix with Steve Jobs from 1995, the time when Apple was on the brink. Throughout the interview I saw many parallels with Elon and Tesla. I saw that the movie is also on YouTube in its entirety. If you have a hour to spare, a must see!

http://youtu.be/TRZAJY23xio

Dutchie

Jun 9, 2013
Canada
I was thinking about that film lately and what amazes me most is the Steve was only 40 at that time. What a wisdom and oversight, only 40!

jct_4628

Jul 16, 2014
Wisconsin
That was a fantastic interview. After watching that film I am just somehow motivated to go out and invent something that will better our future. He is so motivating, great stuff!

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC