TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Stevens point charging help

Discussion in 'Model S: Battery & Charging' started by Acmykguy, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Acmykguy

Acmykguy Member

Going to Stevens point wi for Christmas. Anyone know of a high powered charging station in the area?

2. Chipper

Chipper Active Member

Have you looked at Recargo | Home

3. islandbayy

islandbayy Active Member

You have a choice of two Nissan dealers. that's it. get enough to make it to Mauston, supercharge the. you have enough to get to Chicago if temps are above 10 degrees.

4. montgom626

montgom626 Active Member

5. Liz G

Liz G P03056

#5 Liz G, Dec 18, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2013
    @Acmykguy

I visit family in Stevens Point a couple of times a year. If you call a head and speak with the manager or maintenance guys at the Holiday Inn and Convention center they will run one of there 240 extensions out the door by their convention hall for you to use. The manager was trying to get a J1772 installed, not sure if he's had any success yet or not though.

I should add you will need to stay at the hotel to use this as a charging spot. But the Jacuzzi rooms are really nice. They have fireplaces.