Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Stiff right scroll wheel

jamjam200

Jan 26, 2021
UK
anyone else find the right scroll wheel really tricky to push left..i constantly end up invoking voice command option - if feels very stiff compared to the left one

Yev000

May 3, 2019
Knaphill
If you can feel the difference between left and right you should probably schedule a service - if you want it resolved.

Although I'm a bit confused.... Why do you need to push the right one left? I hardly ever use the right one, what does it do?

Neilman

Mar 27, 2020
Southampton, UK
If you can feel the difference between left and right you should probably schedule a service - if you want it resolved.

Although I'm a bit confused.... Why do you need to push the right one left? I hardly ever use the right one, what does it do?

It is used to set the distance, in car-lengths - more or less as required, from the car in front when on TACC.

Reactions: Yev000

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC