Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Still expecting June Delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don’t want to rush my build or delivery, I have waited as long as I could in hopes Tesla gets a handle on their QC issues so we ordered our LR AWD Y on June 29th. But I hope it doesn’t drag into Aug. But when I ordered two my vettes from order to delivery was just at two months, so I guess I just need to chill out.

I spotted 4 model Y’s today going 57 freeway towards Diamond Bar area. 1 black, 2 white, 1 gray. They looked freaking awesome rolling. I waved at black model y (i ordered black as well ;) ) to say hi (i know weird) not sure if he is on here. i was in silver gt2rs. i can not wait to get my MY. Please Tesla show me the magic

I spotted 4 model Y’s today going 57 freeway towards Diamond Bar area. 1 black, 2 white, 1 gray. They looked freaking awesome rolling. I waved at black model y (i ordered black as well ;) ) to say hi (i know weird) not sure if he is on here. i was in silver gt2rs. i can not wait to get my MY. Please Tesla show me the magic

Pics of the GT2RS please!

We took delivery at 11:45pm after waiting hours because the system was down. Overall car is in pretty good shape. Tail lights need to be adjusted, right door slightly out of alignment, right rear seat slightly raised above the others, finger prints on headliner. Paint no issues, charging door flush, no trim issues, no major panel gaps. Overall very Happy :)

I don't think I will take midnight home delivery again if I order another Tesla. It's hard to reject if anything goes wrong (you do feel bad for the delivery guy). My car has a few issues (trunk needs a little nudge to close completely from time to time,a few misalignment, a missing screw, dirty roof liner/dirty interior), but nothing related to overall driving and other functionalities. Already setup service appointment to get them fixed. =)

My Dad and I went on a Model Y test drive on 6/28 and I placed the order for mine Model Y LR AWD FSD MSM 19". On 6/30 he told me he had ordered a Model Y LR RWD MSM 19" and was wondering why he hadn't gotten a car yet. I told him well Elon said AWD comes first and he was like really? He doesn't follow Tesla like we do and so we called the Sales change order line and they were able to get him a Model Y LR AWD MSM 19" with Tow Hitch which it turned out he wanted. They updated his my Tesla page and we sent in proof of insurance and ACH payment at 11:30am. We were driving the Model Y home at 5pm from the Fremont delivery center. The entire process was amazing and flawless we had a minor door alignment issue but it was an amazing smooth process. I am waiting for my refinance to go through so I can get my Model Y LR AWD FSD MSM with 19" soon. I wonder how long I will have to wait?

Reactions: Fred42
Just picked up my MY! Pick up experience was fantastic! Super easy & fast. Best part was the car looked perfect! No paint chips, no misaligned panels, no charging port sticking out, no missing paint. Its Flawless! only thing i noticed driving back was the alignment might be little off but thats no problem. I think Tesla really improved on QC lately, this car is perfecr

Attachments

• 74F8F1C6-15C2-4737-991D-97A71DC7DA94.jpeg
    74F8F1C6-15C2-4737-991D-97A71DC7DA94.jpeg
    477.8 KB · Views: 67
  • 35DF6F8C-442D-4568-B77F-ED4F9B648DB5.jpeg
    35DF6F8C-442D-4568-B77F-ED4F9B648DB5.jpeg
    314.1 KB · Views: 55
  • 0EE69BE0-575B-46C5-B618-2E85AD6DD4E8.jpeg
    0EE69BE0-575B-46C5-B618-2E85AD6DD4E8.jpeg
    292.1 KB · Views: 58
  • FB14597A-495B-4C77-BE05-5AB484C7C1B7.jpeg
    FB14597A-495B-4C77-BE05-5AB484C7C1B7.jpeg
    833.2 KB · Views: 55
Just picked up my MY! Pick up experience was fantastic! Super easy & fast. Best part was the car looked perfect! No paint chips, no misaligned panels, no charging port sticking out, no missing paint. Its Flawless! only thing i noticed driving back was the alignment might be little off but thats no problem. I think Tesla really improved on QC lately, this car is perfecr

That's awesome!!! Congrats. Your car looks amazing.

Reactions: Y_NOT
Congrats! It looks great! It gets my hopes up for when I get mine in the next few weeks or months.

Congratulations! What was your VIN number again?